Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the way, where is Pollo Vista?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Knocked him down, hurt him a few times, out-jabbed him, out-boxed him, walked him down, and all the while looking way worse/flatter than he normally does.

Anyone who thinks Danny won 7 rounds in insane
      ^^this. Outboxed Danny for 80% of the fight (and on the front foot) and somehow he got a gift?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
        What idiot expected GGG towalk through Jacobs though? As if Jacobs wasnt 32-1 for nothing. What the **** is wrong with people? According to some, GGG sucks but now he sucks because he didnt KO Jacobs early? No wonder why nobody cares about boxing with a loser fanbase like this
        Lol there's always going to be bitter people like that. To some even a prime Mike Tyson was a fraud lol.

And it wasn't the usual Daniel Jacobs too. He came into a fight as a giant. His size combined with his natural height, reach and athleticism made him extremely hard to deal with yet Golovkin still edged out.

I seriously don't understand the hate for Golovkin. A very decent guy who is clearly a master at the fundamentals of boxing. There is nothing not to like about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          Compubox backs GGG. I had it very close on rounds. .......

LOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• it was a great fight which i think GGG won a close fight but it proves all critics wrong that questions the chin of Jacob. He was down but not out nor was hurt. He absorbed power shots from GGG yet he was still there and fighting back

Comment

• For the people citing compubox in this fight, compubox had Chocolatito landing almost 200 more punches than the other guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                For the people citing compubox in this fight, compubox had Chocolatito landing almost 200 more punches than the other guy.

all you clueless clowns citing compubox.....

who do YOU think won Pac/Marquez III ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GarySan View Post
                  Lol there's always going to be bitter people like that. To some even a prime Mike Tyson was a fraud lol.

And it wasn't the usual Daniel Jacobs too. He came into a fight as a giant. His size combined with his natural height, reach and athleticism made him extremely hard to deal with yet Golovkin still edged out.

I seriously don't understand the hate for Golovkin. A very decent guy who is clearly a master at the fundamentals of boxing. There is nothing not to like about him.
                  I agree. 37-0 and just beat one of the top MWs in boxing. This place is filled with racists and children so what can you expect? They know nothing about the sport, they think every fight should be rock em sock em robots

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    lol Jacobs lost the last round. Very foolish in a fight where you got violently knocked down, stunned several other times, swollen faced and generally never hurt a champ of this caliber who you really gotta beat clearly to win. No robbery whatsoever. Jacobs showed great heart, good performance, but GGG won this one. I loved the fight. "This is boxing".
                    Sorry bto, it was no robbery but most of the people thought Jacobs won, and I saw a hell as close fight.

Comment

• Does anyone have any info on fight night weights? Fat dan say anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X