Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Will Beat Golovkin - A Big Upset is Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
    I was thinking about that. I've never seen anybody go to his body besides Brook, who jabbed to the stomach. Does Jacobs even go to the body much?
    Stevenson went to his body and he never reacted well. Then, again, no one, and I do mean no one likes getting hit to the body.

Comment

Some hardcore Golovkin hate in this thread 😂😂😂😂 i think his career has been mismanaged....but outside of canelo, who is there for him to fight in his division that he hasn't already fought? You can argue it's a weak era. That's hard to prove, but you could argue that. Even then, he's doing what he's supposed to do. Only fight i think he really shouldn't have been in was the Brook fight

Comment

lmao Bernard Hopkins himself recognizes GGG's title defense streak. a couple of internet dweebs don't doe.

just LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          i will not respect that record

it is not the substandard defences, it is the fact that Golovkin defended the WBA interim title

a title that did not exist back when Hopkins was doing his thing, and will not exist after this weekend

the day that Golovkin breaks Hopkins record, he will have done so by defending a title that no longer exists

just more fake news
          the interim belt isn't counted as one of his title defenses you need to get your facts straight son. And don't start on the level of opposition look at some of the bums Hopkins feasted on.

Comment

the same people arguing that GGG's title wasn't around during Bernard's reign.

well Bernard defended his IBF title which was only around since 1983 lmao. so Monzon, Robinson, Hagler..... none of them saw the IBF title.

So Hopkins record don't count?

I mean at least be consistent with your narrative. just LMAO

Comment

I'd be as shocked as the next guy if he pulls it off.

Comment

NO B-HOP you HOPE Jacobs win so that Canelo, GBP only Meal Ticket, don't have to fight him!

Comment

For the sake of their cash cow, Golden Boy is sure hoping lol.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    I'd be as shocked as the next guy if he pulls it off.
                    so much that you'd die of shock! :

Comment

Jacobs chin is his weakest link and GGG will explore that. The duration of the fight depends on Jacobs chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X