Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Will Beat Golovkin - A Big Upset is Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    i will not respect that record

it is not the substandard defences, it is the fact that Golovkin defended the WBA interim title

a title that did not exist back when Hopkins was doing his thing, and will not exist after this weekend

the day that Golovkin breaks Hopkins record, he will have done so by defending a title that no longer exists

just more fake news
    I disagree with your take on it, and your bias towards Golovkin in general but let's entertain it just for a second and hold you to your position here:

You do realize that what you set yourself up for here, is that all he needs is an extra win to override the interim defense, right? Your position in this argument is only valid if he stops at that magic number but why would he? It's unrealistic to even consider.

Now, that aside, do you really have a good reason for holding that against Golovkin? The man fights who they put in front of him, you either refuse to acknowledge that matchmaking goes beyond the actual fighter, or you just don't care to be fair about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Don't get me wrong, Jacobs has that type of power that can end the fight on the spot, kinda like Lemieux or Wilder, but I just think Golovkin is the better fighter, as I said again I could be wrong
      GGG is not the better fighter.

He drops his punches to his waist like a fresh rookie and backs-out with his hands by his crotch.

He could have fought Mora on HBO....but....chose Adama off TV....for LESS money.

Now why would he do that??

Mora fought Vernon Forrest to a stand still and whipped Prolska without getting touched.

Getting dropped by Mora isn't nearly as bad as ducking him

Comment

Prime, one of the hardest chins i've seen. But Hopkins talking about Jacobs will win a decision. Crazy, he doesn't know Jacobs chin is like that opposite of his?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Prime, one of the hardest chins i've seen. But Hopkins talking about Jacobs will win a decision. Crazy, he doesn't know Jacobs chin is like that opposite of his?
          Yeah, I just can't see this fight go the distance. Jacobs is a good boxer and he can punch. He's a live underdog that can win this fight by KO....Somebody will get KTFO.

Comment

nobody pressured Hopkins to move up. and the MW division was pretty crap during his reign.

GGG is no fool. he won't let Jacobs tee off on him or else he's toast. expect the GGG we saw vs Lemule. cutting the ring, cautious and pumping that missile jab.

GGG doesn't get credit for having the best jab in boxing. but he does. he's gonna control distance with it.

Comment

Lol no Bernard, GGG is gonna smash Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Lol no Bernard, GGG is gonna smash Jacobs
                Or Golovkin might get smashed.....it's not like you haven't been wrong before.

Why you pulling for GGG?

Don't you want to see the Titles come back to the states??

Comment

"Adrien Broner is the only fighter on the planet that can beat Floyd Mayweather."

"I'll NEVER lose to a whiteboy."

-Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    I remember pre lemieux he said the same thing. What a clown.
                    Why is he a clown because he has an opinion that's different than yours, gee you idiots are so disrespectful of what great fighters say, its that fanboy syndrome.

Comment

in this water down era it easy to make 20 defense or more

Comment

Working...
                      X