Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows that Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I been on this forum for a while. I know that the moment Floyd retired, his biggest fans on here and if you've been on this forum long enough you know who they are, jumped onto the Ward bandwagon in a heart beat. So let's not act like that never happened.

Heck, some of them even made threads and commented on threads agreeing with Mayweather's stance on BLM (or lack of) so yeah, if they are going to use him as a spokesman, I'm surprised this was not brought up. Btw, I defended BLM on that thread for your info.

Plus I have no idea what David Haye has to do with this.

You are a rarity. NOt that your a non black Floyd fan (thats a rarity too) but tha tyou are not a Floyd to Ward converter. Well done. You get a cookie.

I'm a Floyd fan and I'm not really a fan of Ward. I don't hate the man either. He's kind of like whatever to me. I came on NSB after the Ward fight and said Kovalev won IMO.

Comment

An absence of certain fans

Comment

It's a draw. Neither guy did enough to win the fight. The stupid judges were following the typical rule. The sweet science guy wins. The brawler has to win by KO. Kovalev was seen as just a brawler, when in fact he's just as well-rounded as any so-called sweet science guy.

Comment

That is hilarious. A black guy said the black guy lost which puts his black fans in limbo. Which black guy will the black fans side with now that the black guy said the other black guy lost the fight. Will the black fans side with the black guy they've been supporting for so many years? Or will the black fans side with the new black guy and turn their backs on the old black guy? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!

Comment

Floyd is TBE but he is wrong...Ward won that fight and the reason he sayin kov. won is cuz Floyd don't like Ward's manager...

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                That is hilarious. A black guy said the black guy lost which puts his black fans in limbo. Which black guy will the black fans side with now that the black guy said the other black guy lost the fight. Will the black fans side with the black guy they've been supporting for so many years? Or will the black fans side with the new black guy and turn their backs on the old black guy? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Floyd is TBE but he is wrong...Ward won that fight and the reason he sayin kov. won is cuz Floyd don't like Ward's manager...
                  Pretty much this.....floyd likes ward a lot but he has always disagreed with his business decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    The inception is strong in this one.

Comment

Everyone with eyes knows ward got a gift

Comment

Working...
                      X