No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Ward Did not win the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: Ward Did not win the fight

LOL How have I not heard the usual Floyd brigade mention this? hahahaha I found this randomly on my youtube. They bring him up and quote him for everything and this went under the radar...remember the Myanerds are the same guys that scored it for Ward.

I'm not trying to start anything but this made me laugh hahaha

"I call a spade a spade"

There was a thread on it...

Comment

Self destruct

Comment

This is a racial thing for you isn't it? Why are you aiming Floyd fans are ward fans? Make your haye filled narrative easier bigot?

Comment

This will trigger demo's

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            This is a racial thing for you isn't it? Why are you aiming Floyd fans are ward fans? Make your haye filled narrative easier bigot?
            Exactly. Some think Mayweather is the spokesman for black boxing fans.

Comment

Oh...because all the biggest floyd fans on nsb didn't jump directly on ward's nuts once floyd retired?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Exactly. Some think Mayweather is the spokesman for black boxing fans.
                Erm, he is? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Oh...because all the biggest floyd fans on nsb didn't jump directly on ward's nuts once floyd retired?
                  I'm a huge Floyd fan and I'm not a Ward fan. I was rooting for KOvalev and think he won the fight also. You must be talking about the afro centric Floyd fans lol.

Comment

I been on this forum for a while. I know that the moment Floyd retired, his biggest fans on here and if you've been on this forum long enough you know who they are, jumped onto the Ward bandwagon in a heart beat. So let's not act like that never happened.

Heck, some of them even made threads and commented on threads agreeing with Mayweather's stance on *** (or lack of) so yeah, if they are going to use him as a spokesman, I'm surprised this was not brought up. Btw, I defended *** on that thread for your info.

Plus I have no idea what David Haye has to do with this.

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    I'm a huge Floyd fan and I'm not a Ward fan. I was rooting for KOvalev and think he won the fight also. You must be talking about the afro centric Floyd fans lol.
                    You are a rarity. NOt that your a non black Floyd fan (thats a rarity too) but tha tyou are not a Floyd to Ward converter. Well done. You get a cookie.

Comment

Working...
                    X