Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens Responsive at Hospital After Brutal KO Loss to Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Damn that was BRUTAL and hopefully there is nothing seriously wrong with Stevens but this is why fighters need to get their bodies into the correct weight division. Stevens is a 5'7'' midget, he should not be at middleweight.
    where's he gonna lose the weight? He is built like a brick shit house - toned. Where?

Some guys like him and the Russian Mike Tyson just are naturally short. Thy can compete as seen by their records. Heck! Look at Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Yes, I've noticed that too. It was every much as distasteful as it was disgraceful on his part. In any event, it was very unsportsmanlike conduct. This is these guys' livelihood and hopefully, he doesn't want to end his fellow boxer's career.
      You guy's need to follow another sport - you are far too sensitive for boxing. The whole idea is to cause brain trauma to the opponent. Think about that. It is brutal.

Adrenaline levels are higher than most of us have ever experienced and then after a KO, which is what both fighters are often looking for, they are supposed to just shut down the emotions a whole lot and look all concerned. There is nothing the winner can do to help the victim at this point. What will be will be and the paramedics are doing their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo
        This is why casuals such as yourself should be banned for calling anyone a bum when clearly you don't know anything about boxing.

GGG ducked Cotto? Cotto paid GGG a step aside fee to defend against Canelo you Summers Eve discharge!

Cotto is a 6 ft beast in his prime who never went down in his whole career?Knock knock, hey idiot...Cotto is 5'7" and went down against Ricardo Torres, Antonio Margarito and Manny Pacquiao, all when he was in his prime you dumb pfhuck!

Where do some of you idiots come out of????
        I think you need to re-read his post. Ever heard of sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          cotto has a good enough chin when compare to kirkland and khan. those were chery picks to make canelo look like a destroyer when hes a timid boxer in reality.
          yes canelo was real timid with payweather

Comment

Good looking. Doesn't surprise me if that was a genuine comment though.
            Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            I think you need to re-read his post. Ever heard of sarcasm?

Comment

Its a dangerous fight for canelo.....he hasn't beaten any middleweights and if he can't get lemuiex out of there he will take some huge shots....golovkin disected lemeuix like a surgeon with a knife....bit by bit disarmed him and then finished him...canelo fights in the pocket and he did that with smith in his last fight....he better not try that with lemeuix because he will find himself catching some serious ZZZZ's if he lets his guard down

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                where's he gonna lose the weight? He is built like a brick shit house - toned. Where?

Some guys like him and the Russian Mike Tyson just are naturally short. Thy can compete as seen by their records. Heck! Look at Mike Tyson.
                Compete? What do you mean compete? The guy has lost every time he's stepped up, heck he lost before he stepped up. lol compete...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  C'mon you bum, GGG ducked Cotto.

Cotto is a 6 ft beast in his prime who never went down in his whole career.

How Canelo who was moving up from 154 to the 155 caneloweight could hurt a chinned beast like Cotto?

Fck you you GGG nutthugger.

Your boy Kigali.
                  "Jacobs knocks Bumlovkin out in 1", "Deontay Wilder is the greatest heavyweight of all time".

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Yes, I've noticed that too. It was every much as distasteful as it was disgraceful on his part. In any event, it was very unsportsmanlike conduct. This is these guys' livelihood and hopefully, he doesn't want to end his fellow boxer's career.
                    What I found distasteful from last night was HBO following Stevens' mom around with the cameras after the knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I read about the pre-fight back-and-forth between these guys. It seemed much more serious than the usual pre-fight trash talk. There was real antagonism. Both of them were talking about knocking the other out, and it sounded like they meant it. I don't know what made these dudes hate each other so much, but it doesn't surprise me that Lemieux was less than concerned after he delivered on his promise.
                      Lemieux hated Stevens because Stevens is a grade A degenerate. Talks so much **** about all his opponents while he loses to journeymen.

Comment

Working...
                      X