Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens Responsive at Hospital After Brutal KO Loss to Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Why couldn't Lemieux do that to GGG ?
    Cuz he cant box (alcine) but has hella power if you stand there. 1st time i also saw ggg fight off the back foot alot but again lemule can get outboxed.

Comment

Damn that was BRUTAL and hopefully there is nothing seriously wrong with Stevens but this is why fighters need to get their bodies into the correct weight division. Stevens is a 5'7'' midget, he should not be at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Different type of power, David rely on strenght, Jacobs on speed/explosivness.
        lemule KO's Jacobs. lemule said it was fun getting hit by GGG. he would laugh at Jacobs then flatten him

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          hey he knocked out kirkland and khan. 2 iron chinned fighters
          yes but cotto does not have an iron chin. could not understand that fight

Comment

Originally posted by xboxer View Post
            Based off his actions I saw no compassion from Lemieux while Stevens was unconscious and being treated. I've actually seen this from him in previous fights. Anyway its basic boxing etiquette to tone down your celebration when something like this is happening.
            Originally posted by Graz View Post
            Lemieux' lack of compassion might have something to do with Stevens prefight personal attacks and posturing. Serious business. Ever notice that the guys that do the most talking before the fight end up getting schooled. Food for thought.
            I read about the pre-fight back-and-forth between these guys. It seemed much more serious than the usual pre-fight trash talk. There was real antagonism. Both of them were talking about knocking the other out, and it sounded like they meant it. I don't know what made these dudes hate each other so much, but it doesn't surprise me that Lemieux was less than concerned after he delivered on his promise.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              yes but cotto does not have an iron chin. could not understand that fight
              cotto has a good enough chin when compare to kirkland and khan. those were chery picks to make canelo look like a destroyer when hes a timid boxer in reality.

Comment

Brooklyn, I love you but, time for "Plan B." Hang 'em up champ!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  C'mon you bum, GGG ducked Cotto.

Cotto is a 6 ft beast in his prime who never went down in his whole career.

How Canelo who was moving up from 154 to the 155 caneloweight could hurt a chinned beast like Cotto?

Fck you you GGG nutthugger.

Your boy Kigali.
                  what a joke....

Comment

yes, please give him Canelo next. Canelo is no threat in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Lemieux draping his flag over himself with no concern whatsoever for Curtis was horrible. Typical rude French pig.
                      Yes, I've noticed that too. It was every much as distasteful as it was disgraceful on his part. In any event, it was very unsportsmanlike conduct. This is these guys' livelihood and hopefully, he doesn't want to end his fellow boxer's career.

Comment

Working...
                      X