Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens Responsive at Hospital After Brutal KO Loss to Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
    You wish.. have you witnessed canelo receiving shots like the one Who put Stevens to sleep?
    Haven't seen anybody receive a shot like that and not get knocked out! Part of the problem was that Curtis did not really see it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Why couldn't Lemieux do that to GGG ?
      Because Golovkin beat Lemieux from pillar to post. Different skill level.

Comment

Don't claim Danny Jacobs is first puncher ggg has faced now? Or are people accepting Lemieux is a puncher, just not very good though.?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          has Canelo showcased KO power at MW?

he hit a shopworn cotto with everything and couldn't put him down.

it was disgraceful.
          I could not believe canelo could not knock down hurt or KO cotto

Comment

Originally posted by xboxer View Post
            Based off his actions I saw no compassion from Lemieux while Stevens was unconscious and being treated. I've actually seen this from him in previous fights. Anyway its basic boxing etiquette to tone down your celebration when something like this is happening.
            Lemieux' lack of compassion might have something to do with Stevens prefight personal attacks and posturing. Serious business. Ever notice that the guys that do the most talking before the fight end up getting schooled. Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Don't claim Danny Jacobs is first puncher ggg has faced now? Or are people accepting Lemieux is a puncher, just not very good though.?
              there are a lot of idiots that think Jacobs hits harder then lemule. he had to hit quinnlin 400 times before he went down

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                has Canelo showcased KO power at MW?

he hit a shopworn cotto with everything and couldn't put him down.

it was disgraceful.
                C'mon you bum, GGG ducked Cotto.

Cotto is a 6 ft beast in his prime who never went down in his whole career.

How Canelo who was moving up from 154 to the 155 caneloweight could hurt a chinned beast like Cotto?

Fck you you GGG nutthugger.

Your boy Kigali.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I do think Jacobs has a lot more tools than Lemieux to worry/annoy triple.

Size, reach, movements, speed, momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    there are a lot of idiots that think Jacobs hits harder then lemule. he had to hit quinnlin 400 times before he went down
                    Different type of power, David rely on strenght, Jacobs on speed/explosivness.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      I could not believe canelo could not knock down hurt or KO cotto
                      hey he knocked out kirkland and khan. 2 iron chinned fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X