Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens Responsive at Hospital After Brutal KO Loss to Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Lol Couldn't resist the chance to quote a line from "Anchorman." Haha 😉
    I was just talking about Anchorman two days ago with my bro. Lol

Comment

Stevens has no chin. NONE

Comment

TBH, I thought De La Rosa, who's not known as a puncher, hurt Stevenson and arguably should've gotten the decision against Curtis.

Not a major accomplishment by DL

Comment

Canelo Alvarez's body type has him between weight divisions, which is obviously a concern for him deep down! he just does not posses the power or physical strength at 160, to scared his competitors....

Even though its a very poor weight division, i genuinely believe that the top guys like Eubank Junior, Golovkin, Lemieux, Jacobs will just march forward against him....

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I was just talking about Anchorman two days ago with my bro. Lol
            "Sex Panther," baby! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Canelo Alvarez's body type has him between weight divisions, which is obviously a concern for him deep down! he just does not posses the power or physical strength at 160, to scared his competitors....

Even though its a very poor weight division, i genuinely believe that the top guys like Eubank Junior, Golovkin, Lemieux, Jacobs will just march forward against him....
              I've said something similar to this a few years ago. That his body would outgrow 154 (obviously) but then he would be smallish at 160 and his power would not be as significant vs those guys up there.

Comment

I've said something similar to this a few years ago.
                Yeah, you also said this as well

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.
                I got 200M saying DeMarco beats Broner. And I also got 400M saying Broner DOES NOT T/KO DeMarco. Click the Bets link on my sig or post here if interested.
                Wanna hear his take on how Garcia vs Mathysse would go??

Just look how bad Morales looks in there but he's still tagging this dude all night long. He's so damn flat footed. His punching technique is horrible and there's nothing swift about him either. In the 10th and 11th you can see how Morales hurts him and he clinches and goes into exchange mode, big no no.

Do I need to point out his defense too?
                Let me further add to that, both are far more experienced than Danny boy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Shows how good Maidana really is huh? This Morales also beat Cano who just lost to another shot fighter in Mosley. Shows how good Cano is too.

Or completely disappear like the PEDerson bunch.
                Ironically, you disappeared for 2 years after this.

They're still typing up Garcia's obituary.

You obviously dunno **** about boxing and are just talking out your ass.

Does Jacobs seriously want this fight? Notice how many demands and excuses he has made thus far. And he sounded so eager to fight GGG too. Had yall fooled.

What will it be next?

Szpilka over Jennings.

Let's hope the trip didn't affect him too much. Shoot me some offers. Nothing higher than 1T.
                Lara over Canelo. Where's the high rollers?

I got 100T on Lara. Straight up or I'll do two bets of 50T each.

Time to put up or shut up.
                Most people DKSAB and ain't nothing but trolling tampon boys

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

I agree, although I'm not sure if Canelo is incappable of winning decisions against all of them

Comment

Working...
                  X