No announcement yet.

The curious case of Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I have neevr heard him talk. What has he said that makes him sound so stupid?

And your point is?
    I was supporting the last part of your initial post...
    Booboo is good but he has turned down his best fights time after time, the guy cant demand the big names to fight him when he refuses to get in the ring with decent opposition..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      I was supporting the last part of your initial post...
      Booboo is good but he has turned down his best fights time after time, the guy cant demand the big names to fight him when he refuses to get in the ring with decent opposition..
      Oh yeah ofc

Having said that it's not like the others are superstars. They should all be fighting each other. Problem is they spend more time making excuses than actually fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        i really rate him but theres no reason for him to be at 154, its a graveyard there and hes a big guy. Should get himself to 160. Out of all the guys hes got the best chance of beating golovkin.
        Charlo lubin lara Hurd.. he's got quite a few guys to beat at 154 first it's no graveyard..

Comment

anyone help out with a free stream in states

Comment

love 154 even with out jermall and canelo live stream anyone

Comment

he was supposed to fight jermell and dropped out and fade away into bolivian

Comment

ever since amatuers I thought he was the goods been moved bad to say least

Comment

Watching the Sky broadcast last night they mentioned ANdrade went with Roc Nation for a while and now is back with his original management. As soon as I heard Roc Nation I laughed. Those guys have destroyed careers and can't seem to get any of their guys more than one fight a year. Joke Nation more like.

As for Andrade, he looked painfully average against a midget.

Comment

Andrade is American version of Eubank jr. Likes talking instead of fighting. Mediocre fighter.

Jermall would finish him in 3 rounds, Hurd also.

Comment

I also thought Andrade was gonna be the next best thing but Idk what is up with the dude

Comment

Working...
                      X