Collapse
No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesnt matter who Marciano fought the FACT he did it at HW there is no comparing other weight classes so Mayweather isnt even practical ,the WEIGHT class is though no matter how under /overatted a fighter is.

To go undefeated at HEAVYWEIGHT in any era is more difficult any true boxing brain will KNOW this no matter how many belts you hold . The GIANTS that Marciano DIDNT fight has nothing to do with nothing on the subject he still had to get by in a FAR more difficult weight class than 140 pound whatever no matter what age /size or skill he faced,isnt this OBVIOUS?

Comment

I mean, Marciano is nowhere near Mayweather, let alone the candidates for greatest fighter ever. Nothing controversial about saying this.

Comment

Lmao and Floyd fight

Ortiz Betty guerrero life and death with maidana

A lightweight in Marquez zombie canelo and a part time drug abuser in oscar

What's your point Floyd ? You ran like a ***** from a prime pacman, cotto, Mosley and kosta a among that's

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Lmao and Floyd fight

Ortiz Betty guerrero life and death with maidana

A lightweight in Marquez zombie canelo and a part time drug abuser in oscar

What's your point Floyd ? You ran like a ***** from a prime pacman, cotto, Mosley and kosta a among that's
          May really tore your ass up lol you even think youre talking to him directly , you fools have really got it bad .

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            World class from '98-'15? YIKES!

Who Baldomir? Berto? Sharmba at 147? Marquez at 147? Ortiz at 147? Hatton at 147? Guerrero at 147?

Look a bit closer at Floyd's resume. It's what I would call marketing at its best. Who was really a risk or a favorite when Floyd fought them? When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.

Put Floyd in an era with prime SRL, Duran, Hearns,... and fight them multiple times. Put him in an era with prime Oscar, Mosley, Trinidad and fight them multiple times. Fight prime uninjured Manny without being allowed to do the illegal stuff and no home town judges .... Fight some of those who Floyd clearly avoided such as P. Williams, Sergio Martinez, ....
            All the tears in the world can't change facts

Dude fought world class opposition over a decade and half consistently

So what....you didn't get to see him lose like you dreamed of....bu bu bu he should've, could've blah blah

What he did do is up there with the greatest ever....you're gonna have to learn how to deal with it or just jump off a bridge already

Comment

"Does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was Manny's concern?"

Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
              Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight.

Floyd on the other hand, said he made weight EASILY and had for a decade!

Time for Travestyny to put up his Deflector Shields, over and out!

STILL DEFLECTING I see. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Is it that difficult? TICK TOCK!!!

Vital signs of Floyd? Normal!!!
              Pulse? Normal
              Blood pressure? Normal
              Able to drink orally? YES
              Drank orally? YOU BET!!!

Floyd made weight EASILY too. Floyd cannot get a break except from USADA!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I've already answered your question, that you DEFLECTED to when I asked you whether Mayweather tried to fight prime Pac. Let me answer you again.

No, giving blood close to the fight does NOT affect you. It's possible that dehydration might affect you...but not giving blood close to the fight. It's certainly not a reason to not want to fight at all.

And we know it isn't a valid excuse to not want to fight because it's what Pacquaio did in the end, you moron.

Let this be a lesson. Stop spouting your bullshlt around the forum if you don't expect to be called out on it. You claimed Mayweather wouldn't fight someone at their most dangerous...when I ask you what about Pacquaio...

lmaooo. All I get is a bunch of DEFLECTIONS. LMAOOO. You showed your true colors here. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Being that I've answered your question twice, I'll ask you one more time....just so I can laugh at you when you deflect.

DID MAYWEATHER ATTEMPT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO IN HIS PRIME?

quack quack quack quack....lmaooooooooo. You little bltch. You're done.

Oh..and still waiting for you to talk to me about the threshold for EPO. You gave up? LMAOOOOOOOO!

I should just throw you on ignore now. You're a butthurt coward with a broken heart who does nothing but duck and "deflect." You're not even a man, chump. Look how many times you ducked my one simple question.

----------EDIT-----------

lmaoooooooooo!!!!!

Don't even write to me anymore. You're not worth my time.

MORE DEFLECTIONS!!!!

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.

You even said multiple times that during heavy training, you get dehydrated. Right? Now add to the fact that he gives blood multiple times. So was Manny's concern legit?

Manny even mentioned that he had just dehydrated 10lbs and was right on weight so he couldn't eat or drink to recoup .... yet that is not as bad as Floyd going down 2lbs in a week? WHERE Floyd could have eat and drink and we saw him doing just that? lol

Last edited by ADP02; 03-12-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                All the tears in the world can't change facts

Dude fought world class opposition over a decade and half consistently

So what....you didn't get to see him lose like you dreamed of....bu bu bu he should've, could've blah blah

What he did do is up there with the greatest ever....you're gonna have to learn how to deal with it or just jump off a bridge already
                You said that Floyd fought "World class fighters from '98-'15?"

You can make a casual believe that to be impressive but not someone in this forum. At least not one who is not a die hard Floyd fan. Even some of those will call you out on that.

Who would agree with you that Baldomir is a world class fighter? If Baldomir is then your standards are very low!

Now some names are world class but you know that they were not world class in the division that they fought Floyd. Other fighters were no longer prime. You gotta take it all into account but you do not. You just bring up the name. For example, was the Ali that fought Trevor Berbick the same as prime Ali?

What did these fighters do at WW before fighting Floyd?
                - Juan Marquez - 0 fights at 140 and 147. Floyd cheated on the scales
                - Sharmba - 1 fight
                - Ortiz - 1 fight
                - Guerrero - 2 fights. 1 dropped back down to 140.
                - Hatton - 1 fight

It was marketing.
                Ortiz won a fight against Berto. A Berto who people were criticizing badly on this site for having a very weak resume. Ortiz went down twice. Ortiz previously got crushed by Maidana. Berto recently beat Ortiz by KO. World class?

But due to marketing, it was enough to say that Ortiz beat an undefeated fighter. YOU bought that BS?

Juan Marquez:
                - Floyd and his fans "Marquez is #2 P4P fighter" ... but which divisions did he fight at? Like I said, its all marketing. YOU bought that BS?

I guess you did buy the marketing since I saw you list these names .....

Last edited by ADP02; 03-12-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

MORE DEFLECTIONS!!!!

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.

You even said multiple times that during heavy training, you get dehydrated. Right? Now add to the fact that he gives blood multiple times. So was Manny's concern legit?

Manny even mentioned that he had just dehydrated 10lbs and was right on weight so he couldn't eat or drink to recoup .... yet that is not as bad as Floyd going down 2lbs in a week? WHERE Floyd could have eat and drink and we saw him doing just that? lol

Let's try this one last time, Mr. Projector Deflector.

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquiao? It's a simple question.

And at the possible expense of you DEFLECTING yet again, I'll still answer your question, as I have been doing the entire time.

NO!!! Pacquaio did NOT have a legit concern. Having to give blood for a drug test is NOT a valid excuse to avoid a fight, and it never will be.

But not only that....do you know what makes it even worse? Mayweather compromised and said, "Ok, testing will stop 14 days before the fight." PACQUIAO STILL REFUSED. Now you tell me if it's valid for him to say, "No fight" when testing would end 14 days before the fight.

What do you have to say about that? But first.....PLEASE ANSWER MY ONE SIMPLE QUESTION. I'VE ASKED YOU ABOUT 8 TIMES NOW, MR. PROJECTOR DEFLECTOR!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

And at the possible expense of you DEFLECTING yet again, I'll still answer your question, as I have been doing the entire time.

NO!!! Pacquaio did NOT have a legit concern. Having to give blood for a drug test is NOT a valid excuse to avoid a fight, and it never will be.

But not only that....do you know what makes it even worse? Mayweather compromised and said, "Ok, testing will stop 14 days before the fight." PACQUIAO STILL REFUSED. Now you tell me if it's valid for him to say, "No fight" when testing would end 14 days before the fight.

What do you have to say about that? But first.....PLEASE ANSWER MY ONE SIMPLE QUESTION. I'VE ASKED YOU ABOUT 8 TIMES NOW, MR. PROJECTOR DEFLECTOR!
                    I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
                    A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.

So would giving < 1 tbsp. of blood multiple times while training have affected Manny? Or was that all BS?

You Floyd fans said it was all BS. Floyd and company said the same. USADA said the same.

Maybe you answered it and said its all BS .... but want you to confirm.

Comment

A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.

So would giving < 1 tbsp. of blood multiple times while training have affected Manny? Or was that all BS?

You Floyd fans said it was all BS. Floyd and company said the same. USADA said the same.

Maybe you answered it and said its all BS .... but want you to confirm.
                      Dude.....

How many times now have I answered your question and you blatantly ducked my question.

I asked you the same question around 9 times now. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

I'll gladly answer your question, as I've already done multiple times, if you finally find your balls and answer mine.

Stop deflecting to Manny's excuse for not fighting. The questions is: DID MAYWEATHER TRY TO FIGHT A PRIME PACQUIAO?

If you refuse to answer, this conversation is over. I may seriously go back and count the number of times I've asked you to answer this question. Why do you keep ducking it?

-----Edit-----
                      When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
                      wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
                      Originally posted by adp02
                      roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
                      so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
                      manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
                      you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
                      manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
                      1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
                      does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
                      WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
                      Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
                      Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
                      SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X