No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I never been to this THUNDERDOME but lets try it out.

What is dehydration?
    Dehydration takes place when your body loses more fluid than you drink. The most common cause of water loss from the body is excessive sweating.

Reasons for dehydration? There are several BUT Floyd's team said that 3 factors contributed to Floyd's extreme dehydration. Read the 3 questions below.

QUESTION #1: Would giving the DCO urine contribute to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that not even drinking from a ~1.5 liter bottle was enough. NOT 1 but 2 IVs were ALSO required.

1) YES, I believe that it contributed.
    2) No, only very few die hard Floyd fans would believe that nonsense and No IV was required.

QUESTION #2: Would giving the DCO <1 tbsps. 10 days beforehand contribute to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that not even drinking from a ~1.5 liter bottle was enough. NOT 1 but 2 IVs were ALSO required.

2) No, only very few die hard Floyd fans would believe that nonsense and No IV was required.

QUESTION #3: Floyd said that training contributed to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that not even drinking from a ~1.5 liter bottle was enough. NOT 1 but 2 IVs were ALSO required.

ISSUE with Floyd's statement:
    a) April 30, Floyd said "I feel great. Training camp WAS great."
    b) Floyd revealed on multiple videos his plans for the final days prior to the Manny fight:
    "FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"

Example of shakeout:
    "A shakeout run is a very easy jog of 10 to 15 minutes the early morning before your big race – think of it as a precursor to the actual warm-up."

Remember that its all logical even if we had no video of Floyd's. It's the day before the big fight. You are no longer doing very hard workouts.

- FLOYD's Vital signs: All Normal
    - Was Floyd able to drink orally? YES
    - Did Floyd drink orally? YES
    - Floyd's pre-fight form. Did it mention any serious medical conditions? NO
    - Did Floyd notify the NSAC or the NSAC physician of any serious medical conditions? NO
    - Did the NSAC physician report any serious medical conditions? NO!!!
    - Did Floyd have issues with weight? NO, Floyd admitted to making weight EASILY
    - Floyd's weight from 30 days out was relatively stable. Between 149 and 146

- The same evening after getting an IV, Floyd was interviewed saying that he has an advantage over others who need to dehydrate 10-20-30lbs because he walks around 148-150!!!

WADA:
    It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred therapeutic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion.

Floyd could have just drank fluids as he did (see below).

NOTE: Floyd only require to give about 60-90ml of a urine sample. Supposedly he couldn't urinate for many hours.

Normal urine rate is about 1ml/min. DO THE MATH!

However excess water consumption of 1–2 liters over a short period of time can lead to dramatic increases in urine production rates to 10 or even 20 mL/min. DO THE MATH!

USADA/NSAC/WADA:
    Recommend drinking orally a few cups of fluids for every 1lb of weight lost due to dehydration. Floyd lost very little. He could have easily gained it back by just drinking adequately. As we can all see in the gifs, Floyd did just that, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Still writing me essays?

I’ll give you one more chance to answer.

Did Floyd Mayweather make a reasonable attempt to fight prime Manny Pacquiao.

This is at least the 15th time I’ve asked you. If you can’t answer….don’t worry. Just means that you can’t handle the truth, you have no balls, and you’re worthless to discuss this topic with.

And being that this is the only topic you discuss because of your obsession with your idol being made into a sparring partner by Mayweather, we will have nothing further to discuss.

So you can answer, or be placed in the iggy bin so I don’t have to be bothered with anymore of your delusional bs.

So…got an answer?

Comment

• Marciano seems very pre-Pascal Chad Dawson-like, today.

Their best wins were against older, just out-of-prime fighters, who were still top contenders during their respective prime's. Obviously, Charles, Louis, and Walcott > Tarver, Johnson, and Adamek, but I think this comparison is pretty strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Still writing me essays?

I’ll give you one more chance to answer.

Did Floyd Mayweather make a reasonable attempt to fight prime Manny Pacquiao.

This is at least the 15th time I’ve asked you. If you can’t answer….don’t worry. Just means that you can’t handle the truth, you have no balls, and you’re worthless to discuss this topic with.

And being that this is the only topic you discuss because of your obsession with your idol being made into a sparring partner by Mayweather, we will have nothing further to discuss.

So you can answer, or be placed in the iggy bin so I don’t have to be bothered with anymore of your delusional bs.

So…got an answer?
        More importantly, when Kevin Iole had reported the testing results and protocols for the bout on the 3rd week of May not one affiliate from TR amplified it for industry to rave about... instead industry all knew about it and just waited for Hauser to release the article a week before the Berto bout....

Pacboys have it the worst. They truly thought PAC was superior to Floyd even after being knocked out 3 times

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          More importantly, when Kevin Iole had reported the testing results and protocols for the bout on the 3rd week of May not one affiliate from TR amplified it for industry to rave about... instead industry all knew about it and just waited for Hauser to release the article a week before the Berto bout....

Pacboys have it the worst. They truly thought PAC was superior to Floyd even after being knocked out 3 times
          And the few remaining Pac fanboys are the last extremist weirdos that cant face the facts Floyd reamed them a new one and they lost what little mind they had. feel sorry for them getting schooled all the time.

Comment

This is exactly right. The article from May is still up. The one about how each passed 19 drug tests...and toward the bottom it states that he used the IV. Nothing until Hauser tried....and failed to make this a big deal. Or rather succeeded in making it a big deal for 15 minutes. The only ones still talking about this is butthurt Pac fans.

Comment

• Marciano compiled that record in 8 years, Mayweather took 20 years and 2 retirements to avoid the competition that there was and to compile his record.

Still I think that Mayweather resume is a bit better then Marciano's though and is a better business man then Marciano as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                And the few remaining Pac fanboys are the last extremist weirdos that cant face the facts Floyd reamed them a new one and they lost what little mind they had. feel sorry for them getting schooled all the time.
                The Floyd fanatics cavalry have arrived to protect Floyd and Travestyny!

I'm sure the first one is that SugarShane video guy and of course my friend RELOADED.

Comment

I'm sure the first one is that SugarShane video guy and of course my friend RELOADED.
                  Protect me?

If I were seeking protection, I would just duck questions like you do:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
                  Originally posted by adp02
                  roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
                  so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
                  manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
                  you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
                  manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
                  1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
                  does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
                  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
                  Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
                  Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
                  SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.
                  Let's try this one last time, Mr. Projector Deflector.

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquiao? It's a simple question.
                  I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
                  A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.
                  Care to answer my question now?
                  Answer my questions. You know that I always respond.

[after answering your question]:
                  Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

So did Mayweather try to fight a prime Manny Pacquiao?
                  Originally posted by “ADP02”
                  No answer….
                  You finally going to answer?
                  No answer….

Did Mayweather try to fight prime Pac?

Waiting for duck #10 is it? You aren't embarrassed yet?
                  No answer….
                  You're gonna need to rehydrate if you wanna have energy to keep ducking my one simple question. Are we on duck #11? I need to update that list, but let's keep it going.

Did Floyd try to fight prime PAC?
                  No answer….
                  You ready to answer my question yet? Or are you still deflecting and ducking?
                  No answer….
                  You're a ****ing disgrace. Still waiting.....

Comment

I worry about you my friend I don't want you to found dangling of a door knob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      I worry about you my friend I don't want you to found dangling of a door knob.
                      See, you are a friend ..... you are concerned about me. Only a true friend would be. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X