Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No

Bellew was losing the fight by a big margin before the injury

Comment

I didn't see it as a legit fight so when the cherry picked guy wins it seems more legit than I might otherwise consider it then if for example the same thing happened to Thurman tonight.

Sh^t isn't always just black & white or right or wrong in this sport. Sometimes sh^t is grey or relative.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Haye got excuses in every loss.

Thompson - He young doe.
        Wlad - Toe doe.
        Bellew - Leg doe.

Fact is he got upset. It was a legit win and Haye said so, he said Bellew won fair and square. Don't make excuses for him when he's not even making any for himself.
        he didnt said anything cuse he know he would be laught on ,anybody with eyes good see he was legitly one leged man.

When Bellew was doing interviev talking like he won a legit fight ,AJ was uncomfortable ,cuse he knew Haye was dead man walkin ,thats the truth.

Comment

Kind of looks set up, remember in the final press conference he told everyone to bet on Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I didn't see it as a legit fight so when the cherry picked guy wins it seems more legit than I might otherwise consider it then if for example the same thing happened to Thurman tonight.

Sh^t isn't always just black & white or right or wrong in this sport. Sometimes sh^t is grey or relative.
            dont act like cherrypick is onesided thing ,Bellew was more then happy to take this fight ,so if Bellew leg is out ,Haye win is not legit ? weird logic

Comment

Charles MArtin tactic.

Comment

Of course its a legitimate win.

Truth be known he probably got injured swinging himself off his damn feet every 2 minutes.

Why is there an excuse every single time Haye losses?
                If Bellew suffered an injury and was stopped nobody would say **** other than ''he was going to get stopped anyway''.

Bellew said nonstop throughout the build up no excuses! He just caused a monster shock give him his due.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  dont act like cherrypick is onesided thing ,Bellew was more then happy to take this fight ,so if Bellew leg is out ,Haye win is not legit ? weird logic
                  If Bellew's leg went out 90% less of the people talking about Haye's leg would be talking about Bellew's leg. This isn't all that uncommon a thing its just that when the B side, who is supposed to lose, gets injured fewer people care about it. When it happens to the A side guy, whos supposed to win, its suddenly "a thing" & matters more than anything else.

And cherrypicking is a one sided thing thats why we are even talking about Bellew the last few weeks. I'm sure Bellew is happy with the payday & all the media attention, but he's not the B side in this fight unless Haye decides this is the guy he wants to KTFO of next. It just didn't happen to work out that way for Haye tonight. He's hardly the first guy in a cherry picking gone wrong situation & he won't be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    he didnt said anything cuse he know he would be laught on ,anybody with eyes good see he was legitly one leged man.

When Bellew was doing interviev talking like he won a legit fight ,AJ was uncomfortable ,cuse he knew Haye was dead man walkin ,thats the truth.
                    Exactly, Haye has been ridiculed for years because of his injuries, that's why he didn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      If Bellew's leg went out 90% less of the people talking about Haye's leg would be talking about Bellew's leg. This isn't all that uncommon a thing its just that when the B side, who is supposed to lose, gets injured fewer people care about it. When it happens to the A side guy, whos supposed to win, its suddenly "a thing" & matters more than else.

And cherrypicking is a one sided thing thats why we are even talking about Bellew the last few weeks. I'm sure Bellew is happy with the payday & all the media attention, but he's not the B side in this fight unless Haye decides this is the guy he wants to KTFO of next. It just didn't happen to work out that way for Haye tonight. He's hardly the first guy in a cherry picking gone wrong situation & he won't be the last.
                      He is more in "**** my leg is ****ed" situation ,but i get what you mean

Comment

Working...
                      X