Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARCIA Shook After Final Weigh In!!! 1 Time Kodak moment!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that was a fail.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Herrera clearly showed that he's not just some opponent you could showcase. So of course a lot of credit should be given to him. But you can't ignore that DSG took him lightly, Herrera wasn't what they thought he was, which is some journeyman you can just KO in front of your people.
      Why would they think that? Are you telling me they picked Herrera without any knowledge of his fight vs Provodnikov, Jin Hoo Kim and especially Alvarado where he showed the best how fkin tough and tricky he is? They knew exactly who they had in front of them. And I really doubt the outcome was due to lack of preparation. But we can agree to disagree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Garcia tried to make Thurman flinch but to no avail. Thurman just laughing it all off, and there's literally 8 seconds from Danny's face of uncertainty for the first time.

*** Yea, I have always liked Thurman and his swag, even if his swag is a little akward. I will be rooting for him to win, but *** he just made Garcia look like a B1TCH. Thurman is the real deal holyfield and he is going to *** Garcia up.

Originally I was think Thurman by close but very clear UD, but dang I think hes getting the KO now.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Thurman goin in with the crazy eyes
          He always stares dudes down like that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            DSG is far from shook, he actually looks more serious than ever. He looks offended/emotional and like he wants to win pretty bad. He's probably upset that he keeps being the underdog in his biggest fights despite being 2-0 in his two underdog roles. DSG's emotions could actually favor Thurman if he's smart.
            And that's why I'm thinking Thurman is getting the KO now. I have always thought that Thurman would win a close but clear UD. But seeing Garcia this unusually emotional and going in for the "I'm a G and going to try to finch dude mode" and then fail. He is obviously to emotional and I think Thurman is going to make him pay.

What a B1tch move by Garcia. LMAO

Comment

Even poppa Watson was laughing at Garcia after they walked away from each other.

Comment

Kodak Black was there?! he must of came in with DSG and Meek-Mil.

Comment

Garcia doesn't even look like he belongs at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Kodak Black was there?! he must of came in with DSG and Meek-Mil.
                    Hey mah *****, make me a gif of the fail attempt at making Thurman flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      And that's why I'm thinking Thurman is getting the KO now. I have always thought that Thurman would win a close but clear UD. But seeing Garcia this unusually emotional and going in for the "I'm a G and going to try to finch dude mode" and then fail. He is obviously to emotional and I think Thurman is going to make him pay.

What a B1tch move by Garcia. LMAO
                      That's possible, but i'm sure it won't happen. Thurman can punch, but DSG can take a really good punch. Of course this is WW so Thurman's punch could be way different than someone like Matthysse or Holt who were very good punchers. I see this fight ending in a UD for Thurman, they'll both leave with some bruises/look like they were in a fight. 8-4 or 9-3 Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X