Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. in Beast Mode, Vows To Take Canelo To War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    the way we prepare for a fight at our gym, is going beast mode on the first weeks, and then easing up on the training the last weeks.

Commenting on the thread: Chavez already looks like a zombie at 182 pounds, he's going to look terrible, but i'm hoping he gives a good fight, on peds or not
    I was referring to the cliche "beast most" thread title. Seems that they usually do that a little closer to the actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I was referring to the cliche "beast most" thread title. Seems that they usually do that a little closer to the actual fight.
      Huge fight=long marketing ,thats how i see it

Comment

Beast mode!!

Comment

public training TWO months before the fight??? okay, why not:-))))))

Comment

chavez looking good 2 months for the fight, i like that... this could be a one sided beat down or a war, hopefully chavez comes ready for the second...

Comment

I think Canelo is too fast and skilled for Chavez even if Chavez is in great shape.I think he beats the hell out of him and stops him in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                How is this beast mode? He looks like he's having a giggling fit due to malnutrition

And his torso doesn't look remotely defined enough to handle Canelo's body shots. In fact, look at his ribs...they're protruded and an easy target. Shame on Canelo. Even his eyes are glassy, the poor guy looks drained as ****.

How is he gonna be ripped when the fight is 2 months away, lol.

Also if he's was drained he would look totally ripped (no body water)

You don't make sense bro.

Comment

Seriously I see a lot of guys saying Canelo stops Jr.

My question is who has stopped Jr?

Fonfara is huge next to Canelo, and Maravilla back then was a far more athletic guy than Canelo is now.

Not discounting out that Canelo is bypassing a weightclass to fight @SMW, and is gonna KO a guy with a checked chin,.

Like GGG says: Are u serious?

Comment

Alvarez is gonna put a beating on Chavez Jr. Hopefully he can bounce back from this after... TKO Jr. Will quit on his stool or the corner will toss in the towel

Comment

He is taking the sport seriousy this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X