Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NYSAC Approved License After Angel Garcia Shot Video, Donated Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO at the same people a year ago said Haymon overpay fighters are now tying to saying that 2 Million is low
    Last edited by sicko; 03-03-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

you apologized but you didn't do anything wrong? why did you apologize then? what a cuck

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        What are some of the big fights on SHO for the 2nd half of the year? None have been announced yet since it is the first week of March obviously
        I'm asking what big fights do you envision on HBO in the second half of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I'm asking what big fights do you envision on HBO in the second half of the year?
          loma-salido crawford diaz barrera-beterbiev etc. we need to see who they fight in 1st fights to think of their 2nd wll be

Comment

loma-salido crawford diaz barrera-beterbiev etc. we need to see who they fight in 1st fights to think of their 2nd wll be
            You said the second half so asked about the second half. Loma is fighting Soda in the first half. Crawford is most likely fighting Diaz. So what do you envision for the second half? What big fights can be made that won't be shown on PPV?

Comment

You said the second half so asked about the second half. Loma is fighting Soda in the first half. Crawford is most likely fighting Diaz. So what do you envision for the second half? What big fights can be made that won't be shown on PPV?
              crawford-danny garcia loma vs salido or mikey garcia after Sosa, tim bradley-jessie vargas 2, salido-francisco vargas 2, berchelt vs salido, magdaleno vs donaire 2, crawford vs matthysse, postol vs jessie vargas, gvozdyk vs barrera, etc etc etc

Comment

crawford-danny garcia loma vs salido or mikey garcia after Sosa, tim bradley-jessie vargas 2, salido-francisco vargas 2, berchelt vs salido, magdaleno vs donaire 2, crawford vs matthysse, postol vs jessie vargas, gvozdyk vs barrera, etc etc etc
                Crawford is a light welterweight. All the opponents you named for him are welterweights. If Crawford-Postol was PPV what makes you think Crawford-Garcia will be on HBO? Danny isn't taking less than the 2mil he got paid this weekend. Crawford-Matthysse isn't a big fight. Matthysse has been out almost two years. He hasn't beat anybody that proves he can compete at a high level. Crawford washed the guy who beat Matthysse. Crawford would murder Matthysse at 140 or 147.

Bradley-Vargas 1 wasn't a big fight or competitive. Why would this be a big fight the second time around?

Francisco Vargas is out the rest of the year. He has to let his cuts heal.

Barrera has to get by bBeterbiev, no easy task.

Magdaleno v. Donaire. Good fight. Not great

Berchelt v. Salido. Good fight. Not great

Postol v. Garcia is an ok fight at best.

You're naming HBO Boxing After Dark fights. What big fights worthy of HBO Championship Boxing do you envision later this year?

Comment

Crawford is a light welterweight. All the opponents you named for him are welterweights. If Crawford-Postol was PPV what makes you think Crawford-Garcia will be on HBO? Danny isn't taking less than the 2mil he got paid this weekend. Crawford-Matthysse isn't a big fight. Matthysse has been out almost two years. He hasn't beat anybody that proves he can compete at a high level. Crawford washed the guy who beat Matthysse. Crawford would murder Matthysse at 140 or 147.

Bradley-Vargas 1 wasn't a big fight or competitive. Why would this be a big fight the second time around?

Francisco Vargas is out the rest of the year. He has to let his cuts heal.

Barrera has to get by bBeterbiev, no easy task.

Magdaleno v. Donaire. Good fight. Not great

Berchelt v. Salido. Good fight. Not great

Postol v. Garcia is an ok fight at best.

You're naming HBO Boxing After Dark fights. What big fights worthy of HBO Championship Boxing do you envision later this year?
                  i said postol vs vargas not vs garcia. There are several more just mix and match Ward and Kovalev vs Barrera (only for Kovalev), Joe Smith Jr, Gvozdyk, and even with Stevenson fighting Monaghan he could fight some of those guys on HBO besides Ward and Kovalev which I think would have to be ppv.

Comment

i said postol vs vargas not vs garcia. There are several more just mix and match Ward and Kovalev vs Barrera (only for Kovalev), Joe Smith Jr, Gvozdyk, and even with Stevenson fighting Monaghan he could fight some of those guys on HBO besides Ward and Kovalev which I think would have to be ppv.
                    I meant Vargas but my statement remains the same. Vargas v. Postol isn't a big fight. Both coming off losses and no titles on the line.

Kovalev v. Ward is PPV

Barrera is fighting Beterbiev. You're looking past him already.

Kovalev has Monaghan, Alvarez mandatory and Jack. Those are probably the last three fights of his career. He'll be 41 this year. He doesn't have to fight Ward or Kovalev, he has options.

You've yet to name one big fight on HBO for the second half of the year. You've named some good HBO B.A.D. fights. I'm talking something the level of Jack-Degale, Thurman-Garcia, Frampton-LSC, Brook-Spence.

Comment

I meant Vargas but my statement remains the same. Vargas v. Postol isn't a big fight. Both coming off losses and no titles on the line.

Kovalev v. Ward is PPV

Barrera is fighting Beterbiev. You're looking past him already.

Kovalev has Monaghan, Alvarez mandatory and Jack. Those are probably the last three fights of his career. He'll be 41 this year. He doesn't have to fight Ward or Kovalev, he has options.

You've yet to name one big fight on HBO for the second half of the year. You've named some good HBO B.A.D. fights. I'm talking something the level of Jack-Degale, Thurman-Garcia, Frampton-LSC, Brook-Spence.
                      You said Kovalev but I think you mean Stevenson. U mention Jack coming off a draw vs DeGale who many thought loss to a journeyman in Porky Medina and some thought had a draw vs Bute. That doesn't qualify as a big fight.

Brook-Spence is only happening cuz its in the UK. HBO could have picked that up for a small fee but Showtime has it. Joshua Klitschko could still end up on HBO. Thurman-Garcia was a big fight but that was on CBS. Leo vs Frampton was good too. Agree with you there.

Kovalev can fight the Beterbiev-Barrera winner, Gvozdyk-Yuniesky winner, Joe Smith Jr and they will be big fights. Ward can fight the same guys, minus Barrera since there is no need for a rematch and they are big fights. That is just one division.

How about GGG-Billy Joe Saunders or GGG vs Zurdo Ramirez? Bradley can fight PBC welters on HBO, so can Vargas. Loma can unify vs Berchelt, rematch Salido, etc. There are so many big fights

Comment

Working...
                      X