Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NYSAC Approved License After Angel Garcia Shot Video, Donated Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn 2 Mill for their biggest fight ever and the biggest problem, only fighting once a year pretty sad state with the Haymon fighters.

Comment

I think is bs that Dan Birmingham couldn't be there because crackhead Garcia can't keep his mouth shut, what does that have to do with Dan? Nysac=clowns

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        TYPICAL NEW YORK CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT.... GOTTA PAY THE PRICE TO GET THINGS DONE....
        Angel was allowed to choose who to donate to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
          Angel Garcia is a Sucka MC. If he was a real ni-g-ga he woulda told them he wasn't doing $#!+. Guess what? HE would still be training his son on Saturday and wouldn't pay any fine.
          The Garcia's aren't bigger than boxing, DSG doesn't even have a PPV yet to act like a big showstopping star. NYSAC would've stopped Angel from going if he didn't do as they say, DSG maybe would've not fought, and then guess what? He woulda gotten stripped and then blacklisted and probably finish his prime sidelined. And in his last 5 fights DSG has fought in Barclay's 3 times, where there's a good PR fanbase (biggest PR population in US is in NYC). Would've been his loss not fighting in NYC if his dad didn't cooperate.

Comment

"Donate haircuts"???? Lol first Danny with his "no cake" tragedy now this ... this guys are so unintentionally funny

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              i think they will go bigger 2nd half of the year
              What are some of the big fights on HBO for the 2nd half of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                YEAH DAVIS VS PEDRAZA, JACK VS DEGALE, MARES VS LEO, LEO VS FRAMPTON 1&2, THURMAN VS GUERRERO, THURMAN VS PORTER, DEGALE VS DIRRELL, JACK VS DIRRELL, ANDY LEE VS QUILLIN, QUILLIN VS JACOBS, MIKEY VS DEJAN, BRONER VS PORTER, KHAN VS ALGIERI, JUST TO NAME A FEW WERE ALLL BAD FIGHTS HAHAHHAA.... YOU MIGHT BE GOING TO REHAB WITH YOUR MAMI OSCARINA DE LA COCO SOON IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING LIKE A ****** AMIGO
                u mentioned mismatches like Mikey vs Dejan, Porter vs Broner and Thurman vs Guerrero as good fights lmaooooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Who HBO or Showtime???

HBO is putting everything on PPV now days...
                  HBO. They only have two ppv cards in first half of year. I think they are saving budget for 2nd half. They usually have a big nov/dec

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    What are some of the big fights on HBO for the 2nd half of the year?
                    What are some of the big fights on SHO for the 2nd half of the year? None have been announced yet since it is the first week of March obviously

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      HBO. They only have two ppv cards in first half of year. I think they are saving budget for 2nd half. They usually have a big nov/dec
                      I hope so! I mean more boxing is better for EVERYONE! Honestly I could care less about networks or promoters. I like fighters from EVERY promoter.

K2- Klitschk/GGG

Top Skank - Pac/Vargas/Gilberto/Loma/Shakur/CONLAN/JMM/TC/Too many to name

Fishnets- CanYellow/Linares/Diego De La Hoya

Al Haymon - Too many to name but MIKEY!!!

Roc Nation- Rig. /Ward/Cotto

Main Event - Kovalov

Gamboa who ever he's with now???

Comment

Working...
                      X