Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NYSAC Approved License After Angel Garcia Shot Video, Donated Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Garcia is a Sucka MC. If he was a real ni-g-ga he woulda told them he wasn't doing $#!+. Guess what? HE would still be training his son on Saturday and wouldn't pay any fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      hbo is a dying bum channel with bum russians fighting thats it.... Where is hbolds boxing schedule at???? Besides david lemieux who got knocked out by marco rubio vs stevens who else is fighting on hbold???
      loma fightss in april and crawford in may. We can watch losers like rios who got knocked out by feather fisted tim bradley and victor ortiz who everbody knocks out fight to see who the biggest loser is lmaoooo or better yet Shawn "smother his shots and kell brook is my daddy" vs Andre "Jesus Soto Karass KO'd me lmaooo and Victor Oritz outboxed me lmaooo" Berto. Yeah those are great fights

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        HBO doesn't do fights anymore.
        ; your going to miss Loma, Crawford and Stevens Lemiuex and missed Vargas Berchelt. Great fight it was

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          ; your going to miss Loma, Crawford and Stevens Lemiuex and missed Vargas Berchelt. Great fight it was
          I'll watch it I'm just saying HBO cut their boxing budget WAYYYY Back! I don't know what the hell their thinking??? Honestly I think their saving up to go ALL-IN on UFC next year when their deal with Fox expires.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I'll watch it I'm just saying HBO cut their boxing budget WAYYYY Back! I don't know what the hell their thinking??? Honestly I think their saving up to go ALL-IN on UFC next year when their deal with Fox expires.
            i think they will go bigger 2nd half of the year

Comment

People, this can't generate more money, 2 milllions for each is ok. on PPV this wouldn't sell more than 150k.

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
                As much as I think Angel is a cretin and his act is disgusting, I do not believe that the license should have been denied. I think the NYSAC actually reached a good result by making Angel mitigate his actions somewhat.

Its good that the promoters wont have Angel on the stage anymore -- they should not allow him to speak at their events, he's shown he'll just spew garbage.

Hope that promoters and media refuse to give him a microphone. His ignorance doesn't deserve any attention. If I want to hear an idiot talking nonsense, there are plenty of mentally ill homeless dudes outside.
                Dude nothing gets the media more erect than a good sound bite, and he's prone to giving even the most amateur or journalist content that puts them on the map. Angel is still walking around saying he did nothing wrong, so he paid a little money and made some bullshhh video, the fact he doesn't see the error in what he spewed is glaringly scary that he's such an influential part of this kids career. I'm sure if they calculated how many sponsors they've scared away in the past five or six years the monetary loss would be astounding. Danny being a hispanic athlete has a huge market with a huge amount of dollars and yet he isn't endorsing shh but haircuts, self branded t-shirts and whomever makes his fight night clothing.

Comment

loma fightss in april and crawford in may. We can watch losers like rios who got knocked out by feather fisted tim bradley and victor ortiz who everbody knocks out fight to see who the biggest loser is lmaoooo or better yet Shawn "smother his shots and kell brook is my daddy" vs Andre "Jesus Soto Karass KO'd me lmaooo and Victor Oritz outboxed me lmaooo" Berto. Yeah those are great fights
                  YEAH DAVIS VS PEDRAZA, JACK VS DEGALE, MARES VS LEO, LEO VS FRAMPTON 1&2, THURMAN VS GUERRERO, THURMAN VS PORTER, DEGALE VS DIRRELL, JACK VS DIRRELL, ANDY LEE VS QUILLIN, QUILLIN VS JACOBS, MIKEY VS DEJAN, BRONER VS PORTER, KHAN VS ALGIERI, JUST TO NAME A FEW WERE ALLL BAD FIGHTS HAHAHHAA.... YOU MIGHT BE GOING TO REHAB WITH YOUR MAMI OSCARINA DE LA COCO SOON IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING LIKE A ****** AMIGO

Comment

Gotta love Haymon. This great fight is free while "others" want us to pay for boxings version of the
                    Blair Witch Project, aka
                    ggg vs Jacobs

Comment

i think they will go bigger 2nd half of the year
                      Who HBO or Showtime???

HBO is putting everything on PPV now days...

Comment

Working...
                      X