Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fans Not Worried About Klitschko, They Want Me-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fans Not Worried About Klitschko, They Want Me-Joshua

Deontay Wilder is a fighter with a goal of making the heavyweight division must-see once again. It's no secret the state of the heavyweight division has been abysmal. Hijacked by the Klitschko brothers and in dire need of some punch and personality, it has become a forgotten part of a beleaguered sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taking nothing from Wilder but he's not as popular as he thinks! I believe Joshua is more popular in the U.S than Wilder. Wilder could be a bigger draw if his career was handled differently. He's had the opportunity to turn the HW division around after a long drought here in the U.S. but he chose take on lesser opponents for the majority of his career. Now he wants to piggy back off of Joshua's popularity only with 19 fights under his belt & on his way to fight in front of 90,000 plus fans against Klitschko who is also a bigger draw than Wilder. I'm glad Joshua called out Wilder for not stepping up his competition. If I'm Joshua, I ignore Wilder until he steps up his competition. Anyways, Joshua has bigger money fights to choose from (Klitschko, Haye, Fury) over Wilder. Wilder can keep claiming he's the man while fighting in Alabama.

Comment

Wilder wants to be the baddest man on the planet without having to step up. Watch him dance like a clown after beating Washington. He will break a nail and ask for another tune up again

Comment

Then fight someone with a pulse and looked at as a threat

Comment

Even with his fights on NBC and FOX I'm betting more people in the states still know who Klitschko is more than wilder.

Comment

Joshua would eat Wilder for breakfast even in Alabama.

Comment

Wilder stiverne drew 1.1 million on Free tv shotime.

The next highest audience theyve had was 776k for Broner vs Granados last week.

2 years, 5 fights.. all of them 400,000 viewers or more less than when he won the belt means people dont give a **** about Wilder.

If he fought a top contender ( ortiz ) that doesnt have belt instead of whining for undeserved unifications he might draw some more. He's only after a unification because it trumps a mandatory !

probably doesnt even realise that he'd make more money fighting in the UK on a matchroom PPV against ortiz than defending against Parker in AlaBUMa.

AJ is his meal ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                Wilder wants to be the baddest man on the planet without having to step up. Watch him dance like a clown after beating Washington. He will break a nail and ask for another tune up again
                It comes off that way sometimes seriously! Always speaking on what Joshua is doing while he still haven't stepped! Don't even consider Stivernie much of Step Up, only reason why Wilder has the WBC honestly is because Vitali retired

No hate on Wilder but stop speaking on others when your resume is not better at all and he been pro longer than Joshua has!

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                  There is already talk that Wilder fights the winner of Breazeale vs Ugonoh next.Which means another tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                    There is already talk that Wilder fights the winner of Breazeale vs Ugonoh next.Which means another tune up fight.
                    For the sake of USA HW boxing, tell me thats a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X