Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fans Not Worried About Klitschko, They Want Me-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    For the sake of USA HW boxing, tell me thats a joke.
    No seriously ! Ugonoh said recently "if I beat Breazeale then I could fight Wilder next". And Ugonoh is signed with Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      No seriously ! Ugonoh said recently "if I beat Breazeale then I could fight Wilder next". And Ugonoh is signed with Al Haymon.
      oh, that i'll take with a pinch of salt. I think Wilder legitimately has to face a top 5 opponent next fight and he knows it.

Ugonoh is #9th in IBF and #10th in WBO and completely unranked in WBC.

35th in the IBO computerised rankings...

I think if that fight was next, even the biggest wilder fans on here would be pissed off.

Comment

oh, that i'll take with a pinch of salt. I think Wilder legitimately has to face a top 5 opponent next fight and he knows it.

I think if that fight was next, even the biggest wilder fans on here would be pissed off.
        Yes agree.Wilder has to face Parker,Whyte or Ortiz next.Joshua fights on April 30th so he wont be available until September/October.But Wilder can fight Parker,Whyte or Ortiz end of July.He rejected Ortiz so only Parker and Whyte left as legitimate opponents.

Comment

Dillian Whyte would be good too as next opponent.Then we can compare Joshua with Wilder how both handled Whyte.

Comment

Wilder has to face someone of substance. No matter who wins the AJ/Klit fight the IBF have called the mandatory for Pulev.

If they dont fight Pulev or whoever takes mando if he dont want the work then the belts are getting split up again.

With that being the case, Wilder doesnt get AJ/Klit until 2018 so he has no excuse to not fight a mando in 2017.

Comment

Wilder has to face someone of substance. No matter who wins the AJ/Klit fight the IBF have called the mandatory for Pulev.

If they dont fight Pulev or whoever takes mando if he dont want the work then the belts are getting split up again.

With that being the case, Wilder doesnt get AJ/Klit until 2018 so he has no excuse to not fight a mando in 2017.
              Yes Wilder has to fight Parker,Ortiz or Whyte next.Anything else would be a joke.But he already ducks Ortiz for his past.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                Yes Wilder has to fight Parker,Ortiz or Whyte next.Anything else would be a joke.But he already ducks Ortiz for his past.
                well if stiverne decides he isnt going to fight another eliminator ortiz becomes automatic mandatory. If he doesnt get promoted to #1 he beats dillian Whyte in a final eliminator which is a good fight and deontay has to go against him.

He's enrolled and passed VADA now so no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                  Wilder wants to be the baddest man on the planet without having to step up. Watch him dance like a clown after beating Washington. He will break a nail and ask for another tune up again
                  Wilder will need at least 2 tune ups doe for a broken nail.

Comment

Parker's team is already stalling and ducking. ""We've made no secret we would like to fight Deontay," Barry said. "We'd like to unify those belts."

Barry said based on Parker's next fight being delayed from April 1 that it would be more likely that a Wilder fight would be in August or September."
                    http://www.espn.in/boxing/story/_/id...et-unify-belts

**** August and September. That's too far out. Parker doesn't need 4-5 months to prepare for Wilder. This is why Parker wanted to debut this year in April to stall it out. Gotta be conscious of the boxing politics involved.

Far as Ortiz/Whyte/Stiverne, whatever the WBC decides but Whyte isn't returning until June so he says.
                    Last edited by Blackclouds; 02-25-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I don't really like when fighters try to predict the future. Wlad might be shot to ****, but if anyone can derail somebody's career with one punch it's Wlad.

Wilder definitely has the easier road with the guy who turned pro at 30.

Comment

Working...
                      X