Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Rematch in September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Rematch in September?

On May 6th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, a Mexican showdown takes place between Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr in what is a highly anticipated event that is being promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lil g needs to accept that 15 mil or lose his potential September butt whooping

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
      it doesnt matter if he accepts it or not. Oscars comments illustrate clearly that Golden Boy has an escape clause in the deal, which means the offer isnt $15 million, its actually ZERO

Comment

Excuse after excuse after excuse!!! It's laughable at this point... Just say it Oscar - Canelo is not afraid of GGG but won't fight him until he's 40.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
          Yeah pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            it doesnt matter if he accepts it or not. Oscars comments illustrate clearly that Golden Boy has an escape clause in the deal, which means the offer isnt $15 million, its actually ZERO
            I question if you graduated highschool w/ that logic lol

Comment

If the fight has any controversy or is close or the insane happens & Chavez Jr wins you can count on a rematch. And assuming it does good numbers than September works out. I don't think it'll be close so I'm thinking Lemieux is getting next as long as he gets by Stevens. I feel like the earliest GGG vs Canelo happens is May 2018 & I'm still betting on GBP avoiding that fight til GGG shows some more beatability by getting dropped or hurt or showing his age more or something along those lines.

Comment

Per Oscar -and remember Canelo is not a MW... He still needs to build his body(balls) up to 160 b4 facing GGG. Ridiculous bs.

Comment

there will be a trilogy then a cotto rematch after that old fishnets himself will come out of retirement and fight cvntnelo golden girl promotions will hold off on the fight as long as possible.fight wont happen until ggg is old and walking around with a cane until then they will pray he loses or just forgets about ginger moves up to 168 for good. shame on these cowards this level of ducking is unprecedented.

Comment

When lil g accepts then canelo will fake a injury

Comment

Working...
                    X