Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has there ever been a fighter like gennady golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    NOPE, he has the weakest resume of anyone considered top 5 P4P ever.
    He's fighting the #2 in the division doe. Keep making an ass of yourself doe.

Comment

He is the most hyped fighter of his era. Never been tested and his best fight is DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        He's fighting the #2 in the division doe. Keep making an ass of yourself doe.
        and? He's been on the P4P list years, people have been calling him an ATG MW for years. Beating Jacobs won't justify that kind of hype. Jacobs isn't even that good, B-level at best.

Comment

and? He's been on the P4P list years, people have been calling him an ATG MW for years. Beating Jacobs won't justify that kind of hype. Jacobs isn't even that good, B-level at best.
          Okay, since you're so sure GGG would decapitate Jacobs, why don't you triple my 46 trillion points for Jacobs? Deal?

Comment

Okay, since you're so sure GGG would decapitate Jacobs, why don't you triple my 46 trillion points for Jacobs? Deal?
            I'll give you all my points if Jacobs wins. A no lose bet for you.

Comment

you are hilarious man...lol

Comment

I'll give you all my points if Jacobs wins. A no lose bet for you.
                Just proves you're a huge GGG fan doe. I'll be waiting, I'll bookmark this page.

Comment

Just proves you're a huge GGG fan doe. I'll be waiting, I'll bookmark this page.
                  Proves it's a mismatch. Same as every other Golovkin fight. He'll concede to get fights he knows he'll win, fights he isn't so sure on Ward/Canelo he ****s about making ridiculous demands..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    Can criticise his opposition but what is not in doubt is that he is packing a concrete chin and posseses devastating power. Usually fighters possess one or the other, not both. Can people think of any other fighters who had this combination of attributes?
                    Hagler had immense power and a solid chin and had the same mentality as GGG: seek and destroy. None of that point scoring shyte.

Comment

Margarito??????

Comment

Working...
                      X