Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Spence Will Destroy Brook - I'd Love To Promote Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Im pretty sure Spence is bigger and stronger than hearns and Duran
    You've lost your mind.

Comment

Leonard had trouble with Duran and Hearts. Spence beats both easily due to size.
      Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Is this a joke?
      I'm sure this was his attempt at sarcasm. Or maybe he missed Pac/Marg, or Jones/Ruiz, or ...

Personally I'm just not quite sold on Spence yet and Brook seems to be the better fighter to me. But I question whether or not fighting a KO puncher after getting your eye socket cracked is a good idea.
      Last edited by taste; 02-24-2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Im pretty sure Spence is bigger and stronger than hearns and Duran
        Yes the 5"9 Spence is much bigger than the 6"1 Hearns. It's simple maths.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Spence hit harder than Leonard and is a better body puncher than Leonard in my opinion. I think Spence will KO Brook and I'll be betting money on it.
          You know what chief, that shot (the body work) is interesting to watch from Spence and I really picked up on that the last few times I've watched him. But not in a good way...

He telegraphs this shot, his upper body and head tip you off pretty clearly. I'm talking about his jab mainly, from the outside, while he's probing and putting pressure on. I watched fights and highlights of him against different fighters, and I see it in all of them. A training move and nothing more. I thought Brooks straight punches might find some success because of that.

Inside, there's nothing wrong. I like his power there, and tighter defensively than like Thurman was at that # of fights.

Comment

Brook wont be getting destroyed a lot of people are sleeping on what a good all round fighter he is he does nothing spectacular but everything to a high level fighters like that are never a walkover

I want Brook to win but if Spence comes over and beats him easily as a boxing fan I will be really impressed and rate him as the best at 147

Comment

Brook is one of the best boxers on the planet. Don't go by his loss to GGG. Spence may win this but no way he is destroying Brook

Comment

Yea I can just imagine if Spence and golden boy were together ....Oh boy!

Comment

Brook's weak azz time as WW champion (Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, and Kevin Bizier) will soon be over! Spence Jr. will take that strap, and he will be a real champion!

Comment

The hype train is real

Comment

...greedy bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X