Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Announces He is Negotiating With Khan for Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
    Yeah i think Manny is going against Arum for the very first time
    Well, Pac did not make $20 mil for the Vargas fight and Horn ain't gonna bring Pac $20 mil. Them Dubai boys got paper. Khan will bring his fanbase and will hold up his end of the deal and both could be making some huge dollars!

I know I would, with or without Uncle Bob. I think the contract is null and void to a certain degree if Bob can't pay the $20 mil and Pac ain't willing to take a pay cut. Top Rank will still promote the fight and get paid...how much is the question!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsomonster View Post
      Well, Pac did not make $20 mil for the Vargas fight and Horn ain't gonna bring Pac $20 mil. Them Dubai boys got paper. Khan will bring his fanbase and will hold up his end of the deal and both could be making some huge dollars!

I know I would, with or without Uncle Bob. I think the contract is null and void to a certain degree if Bob can't pay the $20 mil and Pac ain't willing to take a pay cut. Top Rank will still promote the fight and get paid...how much is the question!
      LOL. What fanbase? All Khan's shows are undersellers. Even against Canelo – the current money man in boxing – sales were pathetically slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
        Pacquiao has decided he is no longer Arum's b*tch. took him about 20 years but im proud of him.

Jeff Hornacek can crawl back in his cave.
        Leave Jeff Hornacek alone! He was lights out in Utah and could put that dagger in the back from downtown. Decent coach. He is a b-ball legend! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Man Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace to the sport of boxing by picking Amir Khan over the young hungry lion from Australia Jeff Foxworthy SMH This is worse than the Rod Salka debacle SMH lol
          Jeff Foxworthy...that had me busting up!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            Ughh, I'd almost prefer Jeff Horn. At least we've never seen Jeff ko'd 3 times before.
            I've never seen Jeff Gordon at all, let alone KO'd 3x.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
              This fight does big business in the UAE. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a 100 million dollars to split at whatever percentile. Not sure if Khan deserves the fight without at least a win. Still, I'll watch because Khan has good speed and movement and may be able to keep Manny at the end of his shots... until Pac-Man lands a flush right hook or straight left down the middle.. should be exciting Imo.
              Don't forget the Dubai Boys will be dropping "ENDZ" to bring the fight to the UAE! These peeps are looking long term and side action. Tourism will be up that weekend or week for that matter and will give Dubai that "place to be" status! Maybe bigger fights down the road and some UFC cards as well??? These guys have money and know how to make more. Both Pac and Khan will get paid and there checks will be outrageous. I think Floyd will take notice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                Rather than wise up he decides to get glass jaw involved .A prat who has just made it with assitance back to his stool having been knocked unconscious yet again.

Khan does not deserve a money match he has NEVER fought any top welterweight .....EVER. This man is a scrounging dog who would sell his mum and dad .....come to think he just has!

Sh..it fight Manny needs to retire as he's taking the p.iss , Khan .....well f.uck Khan....absolute clown .Twitter man Con the complete idiot of the sport.
                So you want an out-of-prime Pacquiao to fight the youngest lion out there for less money and where he might get hurt instead of taking a fight with Khan where he could be making more millions and with less risk...right.

People act as if Pacman has to prove something...guess what? He doesn't. You kids never learn.

Go get that dough Pacman
                Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 02-23-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Pacquiao continuing his longstanding tradition of fighting guys coming off losses.

Comment

• Wonder what date it will be on

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicky View Post
                      LOL. What fanbase? All Khan's shows are undersellers. Even against Canelo – the current money man in boxing – sales were pathetically slow.
                      Wicky, Khan's fanbase will be heading to Dubai in droves to see the fight. There is another thread about Khan's fanbase and he is still one of Britain's more popular fighters. The Instagram poll proved Khan has a bigger fanbase than the others mentioned.

If the fight gets made, "PPV will outta hand". The US and Britain will be buying. Asia will be buying. If Top Rank and Haymon, who advises Khan, markets the fight accordingly, this could be huge. Australia will be buying to see who Jeff Garcia may fight next!

Comment

Working...
                      X