Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Announces He is Negotiating With Khan for Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol garcia kod khan and khan is still getting the bigger fights.

Comment

Man Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace to the sport of boxing by picking Amir Khan over the young hungry lion from Australia Jeff Foxworthy SMH This is worse than the Rod Salka debacle SMH lol

Comment

ANOTHER CHERRYPICK FOR MANNY THE DIRTY POLITICIAN..... FIGHTING QUEEN KHAN WHO GOT PUT TO SLEEP BY BREDIS PRESCOT, DANNY GARCIA AND CANELO IS DISGRACEFUL...... FIGHT CRAWFORD OR DROWN IN SALTWATER..... RIP PAC"TURD" ISLAND

Comment

He can fight anyone other than Horn and I'd be happy.

Comment

Seems like Pacquiao is stepping up and having more of a say in his Career I'm GLAD he is not interested in fighting Jeff Horn!

Comment

Admit it fools. Your all gonna buy this PPV and watch this fight. It doesn't kill you to say, great fight ...negative imbeciles.

Comment

Should be entertaining until Pac lays him out.

Comment

Pac told Arum to take a hike.....good for him. Pac via KO in 8 rds.

Comment

i'll watch it def to see Khan get floored

Comment

I just find it funny/odd that Crawford wasn't even considered by Arum. Arum didn't even talk to Bud..he just said Crawford isn't even an option.

lol... arum seems pissed... but Koncz actually made a good point..Promoter works for the boxer, not the other way around.

Pac wasn't on board with Arum's plans. I think they didn't want to settle with the 5 million purse for a fight with Horn. They were offered side money in Dubai... that'll pay them more.

Comment

Working...
                      X