Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Canelo Picked Me Over GGG For 'Easier Fight, More Money'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    it is amusing that mlac refers to Lou Cipher as my boyfriend..... as he desperately searches for him

just prior to New Year..... I was giving Cipher a monster vagina-kicking, on about 8 different threads..... and then suddenly, Lou was gone.....

I removed all those threads from my bookmarks about 2 weeks ago

oh dear..... how sad..... never mind
    We do ourselves an injustice talking boxing with a guy like Lou. I'm serious man that guys throat should be strapped with a vagina he's jabbed in the tonsils with so much with dick.

Lou knows I own him.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubber View Post
      I believe Sky UK would be involved in the Canelo GGG fight... G has a huge fanbase overseas now as well as in Canelos home country.
      Frank Warren usually screens GGG's fights on Boxnation, and he recently announced that Canelo vs Chavez would on Boxnation and BT, but available also to Sky subscribers.

No word on GGG vs Jacobs from Warren yet though, which I find a little strange ..

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubber View Post
        Why leave out the Kell Brook number of at least half a mil... you cant be ignorant and call it World Championship Boxing but only count US PPV numbers, right?
        Cause UK PPV's prices are 1/4 the cost of US PPV, which equals 160K which is Golovkin's market

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
          Why isnt ggg-jacobs on uk ppv??, you know since ggg is that big over there..
          Up to Kell Brook, Golovkin's fights have been on Boxnation in the UK. You watch them by either buying a PPV ticket or a months subscription to the channel .. which is actually cheaper than the PPV.

No word on GGG/Jacobs yet doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Cause UK PPV's prices are 1/4 the cost of US PPV, which equals 160K which is Golovkin's market
            Sky PPV is around 1/3 the cost of HBO, actually, so equivalent to about 220k. Pretty good, considering the US population is 50x more than the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Sky PPV is around 1/3 the cost of HBO, actually, so equivalent to about 220k. Pretty good, considering the US population is 50x larger than the UK.
              Actually its 210K, and boxing isn't nearly as popular in USA as it is in the UK

Comment

Up to Kell Brook, Golovkin's fights have been on Boxnation in the UK. You watch them by either buying a PPV ticket or a months subscription to the channel .. which is actually cheaper than the PPV.

No word on GGG/Jacobs yet doe.
                Brook-spence is ppv, ggg-jacobs isnt, you know damn well why...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Actually its 210K, and boxing isn't nearly as popular in USA as it is in the UK
                  It was even more popular in the US than in the UK, till greedy "A side" diva cunts fucked it up for everybody with exactly the same kind of bullshit that Oscar and Canelo are pulling on GGG right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Brook-spence is ppv, ggg-jacobs isnt, you know damn well why...
                    Because one was staged in the UK and other won't be, prick. And I said no word yet on GGG/Jacobs.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 02-22-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Because one was staged in the UK and other won't be, prick. And I said no word yet on GGG/Jacobs.
                      No word??? You still expecting an anouncement?? Ggg is not a factor in the uk unless he fights a uk fighter in the uk, you just admitted.. even spence can do that...

Comment

Working...
                      X