Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Americans making out Golovkin vs Jacobs is competetive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What am I missing? Which Americans? Certain demographics say this is not a competitive fight.

Aren't you American?

Comment

The only people hyping Jacobs up are the GGG fanboys, and that crazy Kigali dude.

Comment

For years before this Jacobs was ridiculed for his chin and his loss to Pirog but as soon as the fight became reality he became a killer. It's the same for Canelo, they don't think he's a top 10 fighter, they say he struggled with all of his best fights, they say he's not that good, but you'll see if he signs to fight GGG that will all change, forget about top 10 P4P, he will become a top 10 ATG and first ballot HOF'er to them just to hype up the possible win over him for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          The only people hyping Jacobs up are the GGG fanboys, and that crazy Kigali dude.
          Lmfao it's so true. I see that tactic too, they start threads hyping up Jacobs, then they go around saying "To all of you hyping up Jacobs you're gonna eat crow on March 18th!"..umm you're the one hyping him up

Comment

Post directly to me...not on the sly

Man up lil b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lmfao it's so true. I see that tactic too, they start threads hyping up Jacobs, then they go around saying "To all of you hyping up Jacobs you're gonna eat crow on March 18th!"..umm you're the one hyping him up
              They are a bunch of nutjobs. Your previous post about how they suddenly elevate fighters they've spent time shitting on as soon as a fight is signed is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. bigramashow's thread was just flat out disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Post directly to me...not on the sly

Man up lil b*tch.
                I've got no problem telling you you're a lunatic to your face.
                Last edited by b00g13man; 02-22-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

this.. some genaddy groupies are even saying he should be pfp #1 after he wins

Comment

I've got not problem telling you you're a lunatic to your face.
                    This scary chicken-hearted b*tch forgot how to speak english.

You're better off talking behind my back...you at least make sense doing it the cowardly way.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      this.. some genaddy groupies are even saying he should be pfp #1 after he wins
                      What if Jacobs wins dude???

Comment

Working...
                      X