Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Americans making out Golovkin vs Jacobs is competetive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    For years before this Jacobs was ridiculed for his chin and his loss to Pirog but as soon as the fight became reality he became a killer. It's the same for Canelo, they don't think he's a top 10 fighter, they say he struggled with all of his best fights, they say he's not that good, but you'll see if he signs to fight GGG that will all change, forget about top 10 P4P, he will become a top 10 ATG and first ballot HOF'er to them just to hype up the possible win over him for GGG.
    This 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000%

If you are a regular here then you remember when Bradley got the robbery over Manny.

From the second after the decision was announced until the second before the rematch was announced, the Manny fringe dregs (who are now GGG fans) claimed Tim was a bum that didn't deserve his p4p ranking. Once the rematch was signed, suddenly they started praising Tim's record and his p4p #3 ranking.

This is what garbage posters do Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      ..or goes his body

An old dude with pencil legs ain't taking too much downstairs.
      You're right Golovkin has lot's of wear and tear, he went through several wars as an amateur and went to war with Rosado, Stevens, and Brook and it takes it toll against 35 year old man

Comment

This scary chicken-hearted b*tch forgot how to speak english.

You're better off talking behind my back...you at least make sense doing it the cowardly way.
        A typo is all you got?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          This 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000%

If you are a regular here then you remember when Bradley got the robbery over Manny.

From the second after the decision was announced until the second before the rematch was announced, the Manny fringe dregs (who are now GGG fans) claimed Tim was a bum that didn't deserve his p4p ranking. Once the rematch was signed, suddenly they started praising Tim's record and his p4p #3 ranking.

This is what garbage posters do Kev.
          I remember. It takes a certain type of poster.

Comment

What's this? There's like 5. It's the Golovkin fans hyping Jacobs, saying it's 50/50 and **** to hype up the win. He's an 8/1 underdog for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              I remember. It takes a certain type of poster.
              these are the same scumbags that went from "testing is for cowards" to "not using VADA testing means you're roiding" so why should I be surprised.

Comment

Jacobs has a real punchers chance and is a live dog in this fight.

Because of his suspect chin I pick GGG to win but won't diss him like some here, he might be the best opponent that G has faced

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  What's this? There's like 5. It's the Golovkin fans hyping Jacobs, saying it's 50/50 and **** to hype up the win. He's an 8/1 underdog for a reason.
                  Everybody just HOPES, for the sake of a good boxing fight, that Jacobs does better than what we expect collectively. Sure, I hope Jacobs does well, but I think he's going to get KO'ed and it's something that has already happened before, and he's already been dropped after that KO too. I mean I hope for a good fight, and that Jacobs will not fight like an 8-1 underdog, but he's probably gonna get knocked out because he's chinny.

Murphy's law is in full effect for Jacobs here. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Comment

Maybe...maybe not.

Gigi may well be the one getting starched.
                    People with knowledge in boxing think otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8777 View Post
                      Top 2 middleweights fighting. What do people want ? It's a good fight. Maybe GGG should retire since he's apparently too good for everyone. If this fight wasn't happening people would be complaining that Jacobs is ducking GGG, but it's happening so lighten up you miserable ****s.
                      Danny Jacobs is certainly NOT the #2 at middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X