No announcement yet.

Canelo stresses "Little Golovkin's offer is take it or leave it" 😎😎

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
    this is off topic, but the other thread someone accused Golovkin fans of being "neo ****s"

Golovkin doesn't even have any white blood in him, he is pure asian
    It is a fact that golovkin and his brother beat up random civilians just because of the victims race (Mongolian) etc

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Golovkin isn't getting 40%. If Canelo cared about the belts he would have fought him last year, he dropped the belt because of the 60/40 purse split. He'd probably make more giving Chavez a rematch than paying Golovkin 40%. Makes 0 sense for him to do so. Canelo is making 13+ mil in America, Golovkin had to travel to make £2.6 mil. Canelo is atleast 3x the draw.
      It's not just one belt, it's all of them. But OK whatever, it's a better starting point than a flat fee.

Here's a lesson for you, dummy: the purse bid split is a flat fee. It's just a percentage of the highest bid, you get zero upside. I bet 40% it's less than 15m lol, like K2 can plausibly bid 30m+. Your excuse making is feeble

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        What does he bring? Canelo is atleast 3x the draw he is, will Golovkin accept 25%? I don't think so.
        Uh...., your calculations are a little off.

If Canelo has a 3 times greater draw that would mean Golovkin is worth 33.33%.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          Uh...., your calculations are a little off.

If Canelo has a 3 times greater draw that would mean Golovkin is worth 33.33%.
          1 = 25%, 3x1 = 75%

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It's not just one belt, it's all of them. But OK whatever, it's a better starting point than a flat fee.

Here's a lesson for you, dummy: the purse bid split is a flat fee. It's just a percentage of the highest bid, you get zero upside. I bet 40% it's less than 15m lol, like K2 can plausibly bid 30m+. Your excuse making is feeble
            which tense are you referring to? past future, or hypothetical? what ''all belts?''

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              which tense are you referring to? past future, or hypothetical? what ''all belts?''
              Wait I thought you had me on ignore? Oh gotcha, that's only so I don't shut down your moronic threads

Yes, I see you're hoping for the Wbo exit route for the cowardly face of boxing. Team Ggg are aware of that weak spot, looks like Saunders could be next after Jacobs, ouch

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                46 likes, 51 dislikes.

Not a ringing endorsement or condemnation.
                61 likes 100 dislikes now. The fans know what's what, even if the morons at this site don't.

Comment

Take it all

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    61 likes 100 dislikes now. The fans know what's what, even if the morons at this site don't.
                    So either you are Dionne Warwick...or a bunch of you GolovT@rds flew over there and voted.

But, what fanboys think isn't going to make GBP be "fair".

They will deal with Lil g pretty much the same way Lil g dealt with Danny Jacobs- hard line most of the way then throw him a bone at the last minute when he realize he has no other option.

It'll be 66/33.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      So either you are Dionne Warwick...or a bunch of you GolovT@rds flew over there and voted.

But, what fanboys think isn't going to make GBP be "fair".

They will deal with Lil g pretty much the same way Lil g dealt with Danny Jacobs- hard line most of the way then throw him a bone at the last minute when he realize he has no other option.

It'll be 66/33.
                      Hey dickhead .. it was you talking about how many likes and dislikes The New Face of Bullshit was getting.

I just responded to what you said.

Comment

Working...
                      X