Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo stresses "Little Golovkin's offer is take it or leave it" 😎😎

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People seem to forget the split fiasco that stalled Jacobs vs GgG. Wasn't it originally 75/25? Jacobs doesn't even have a belt as there can only be one WBA. So people say Alvarez would make 40-60million and GGG 15 million. Isn't that 75/25?

But No, Loeffler prices himself out because he and Abel wanted more for the WBC green belt and Lineal that they declined any offer, knew Oscar wouldn't go to purse bid, and were content with Alvarez vacating as its less risk as well.

Jacobs got this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I don't know, nowhere near 15m I'm sure
      i would take 65--35 ,or 70-30 thats realistic ,its GGG who is geting a chance ,Canelo can only lose.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I don't think so, it's more like 2-1. That's 33%, add in the 3-4 belts and there's your 40
        Golovkin isn't getting 40%. If Canelo cared about the belts he would have fought him last year, he dropped the belt because of the 60/40 purse split. He'd probably make more giving Chavez a rematch than paying Golovkin 40%. Makes 0 sense for him to do so. Canelo is making 13+ mil in America, Golovkin had to travel to make £2.6 mil. Canelo is atleast 3x the draw.

Comment

Canelo has other options Cotto rematch, Chavez jr rematch both would probably give him another $10+ mil payday. What has Golovkin got?

Comment

Lol the Like/Dislike ratio is only getting worse and this on FightHype too!

It's obvious the way fans feel about the Canelo/GGG situation.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Lol the Like/Dislike ratio is only getting worse and this on FightHype too!

It's obvious the way fans feel about the Canelo/GGG situation.
              Yes they want to see the fight. If Golovkin had an interview saying he wants 40% or no fight that'd get a **** ton of dislikes too. Has this forum has shown 99% of boxing fans haven't got a clue about who makes what and what is fair. I doubt Canelo will care too much about youtube dislikes, how the fans vote with their wallets is what matters most for him.

Comment

this is off topic, but the other thread someone accused Golovkin fans of being "neo ****s"

Golovkin doesn't even have any white blood in him, he is pure asian

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                  this is off topic, but the other thread someone accused Golovkin fans of being "neo ****s"

Golovkin doesn't even have any white blood in him, he is pure asian
                  His father is Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    His father is Russian.
                    White Russian?

or is he like tartar?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                      White Russian?

or is he like tartar?
                      Who really gives a ****? You should be banned just for bringing up race.

Comment

Working...
                      X