Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Can Fight Canelo or Keep Making What He Makes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De la holic helping out with the ducking

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      The only way to make Canelo fight GGG, if GGG badmouths Canelo so much that he would take this personal. and then my friends Canelo vs GGG would happen.
      This is about the only real comment I read on This page so far...

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        THIS DRUNK CRACKHEAD CHILD MOLESTING TRANNY IS ALWAYS LYING LIKE A CRACK ADDICT......
        He is a lying coke head tranny ...i'll second that

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          I don't blame Golovkin or Canelo. If Canelo thinks he's worth more than Golovkin more power to him. Golovkin has the belts so he figures I'm the Champ I'm not taking short money. Personally I think if he beats Jacobs he should unify with Saunders just ignore Canelo and then move up in weight. That would freeze Canelo where he is now. Canelo can then duck the rest of the Junior Middleweights or move up to Middleweight and duck Charlo who would surely beat the crap out of him. Canelo is painting himself into a corner.
          Charlo couldn't even beat the crap out of a much older Trout??? But you have him stomping Canelo??? OK!! Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            This fight won't happen. Oscar knows that GGG will ruin his cash cow.

Exactly. I wish Golovkin would call their bluff and take the offer. Guarantee GB would fabricate some excuse as to why they can't agree to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Infact Charlo is a threat to GGG as well.
              That's possible.. I think Charlo needs to take some fights in the Middleweight division before taking on Golovkin. That's what Duran did he took on Cuevas and Palomino, before fighting Leonard. I favor Golovkin if they fought right now.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                De la holic helping out with the ducking

LMAO @ De la holic

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  I dam not recall Oscar ever fighting for a flat fee
                  You seem to forget that Oscar was, in today's parlance, always the A side. He had a huge following and for a time he was the biggest PPV star by far. In, in a nutshell, he was not the flat fee fighter.

Comment

Canelo had to bend over with Floyd. Floyd and Manny had to bend over with Oscar. To an extent, Manny had to bend over with Floyd. It's just how it is. GGG will have to bend over to get his big fight. Everybody's done it at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      Are there any unbiased boxing fans that believe anything Oscar says or believe that he and golden boy actually want this fight to happen? I know he says that this fight has only been talked about for a yr but in the best case scenario it will be taking place 2 yrs after the demand for it began. Why do boxing fans have to wait 2 yrs for a fight to take place? Movies are made in less time, dragging fights out does nothing but annoy the real fans & turns people off to the sport.
                      The top priority for Canelo and Golden Boy is to make as much money as possible for as long as possible. Golovkin is a big risk for them. What is fair for Golovkin clashes with that reality. There is a sum of money large enough for Canelo and company to take that risk, but a fight with Golovkin might not generate that kind of money, so they wait for the risk to diminish or the purse to increase --- for GGG to get old or more people willing to pay to see the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X