No announcement yet.

A little throwback quote from Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    If there's no need for me to exaggerate then why are you making a big deal about it?

If Ward had been offering to fight GGG straight away, it would be easier to keep track of the timing.. but he didn't want to fight him straight away, he wanted to do it 12/18 months down the road from when the offer was sent.

Happy now?
    Like I said, it was fine for Golovkin not to take the fight. Just don't see why you have to provide alternate facts to make your point. You're asking me not to point out that you're basically fibbing?

Also Where are you getting 18 months from? Pretty sure the offer allowed 1 tune up before they faced off..... how does that translate into 18 months. Can you stop lying for 1 post. Is that impossible for Golovkin zealots.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Apparently GGG never asked for 164 lbs but the quotes are all over the place.
      There are friggin articles and youtubes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgh-lkgDpYg

and Loeffler is quoted ON THIS SITE!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...0-split--93258

Comment

Rovi loves Golovkin becaz Golovkin is gud boy.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Like I said, it was fine for Golovkin not to take the fight. Just don't see why you have to provide alternate facts to make your point. You're asking me not to point out that you're basically fibbing?

Also Where are you getting 18 months from? Pretty sure the offer allowed 1 tune up before they faced off..... how does that translate into 18 months. Can you stop lying for 1 post. Is that impossible for Golovkin zealots.
          If you want somebody to nag at and bicker with, go and find yourself a husband, woman.

Comment

If you want somebody to nag at and bicker with, go and find yourself a husband, woman.
            Yeah switch the topic to my personal life like a typical Golovtard pha99ot when you finally have no more lies to tell. Only a guy with no girlfriend or wife would point out your lies and exaggeration.

Comment

Typical fanboys who can't go past their bias, yet make it seem like they're not. They're good at filtering details to suit their argument. Don't you know that the GGG team was eying the Cotto/Canelo winner when Ward made his so-called offer, which even Ward acknowledged? Don't you think it's the worst timing? Why didn't Ward make the offer as soon as the Monroe fight was over? What about Ward preparing to move up fighting light heavies? Why are you putting this all on Golovkin?

Comment

Yeah switch the topic to my personal life like a typical Golovtard pha99ot when you finally have no more lies to tell. Only a guy with no girlfriend or wife would point out your lies and exaggeration.
                If you're trying to make me feel sorry for you now, it's working.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Typical fanboys who can't go past their bias, yet make it seem like they're not. They're good at filtering details to suit their argument. Don't you know that the GGG team was eying the Cotto/Canelo winner when Ward made his so-called offer, which even Ward acknowledged? Don't you think it's the worst timing? Why didn't Ward make the offer as soon as the Monroe fight was over? What about Ward preparing to move up fighting light heavies? Why are you putting this all on Golovkin?
                  What are you talking about?

Did you miss the post where I said Golovkin had every right to go after the Canelo fight and reject Ward's offer.

That doesn't make it okay for Kafkod to be a lying a pha990t and make Ward's offer any more unreasonable than it already was. It's like someone saying Golovkin turned down a flat fee of $20 million.... it's just a needless lie.

Comment

If you're trying to make me feel sorry for you now, it's working.
                    Nah I feel sorry for you, making up lies to needlessly defend the honour of a man who lives across the Atlantic that doesn't know you exist. Maybe you need the warmth of a woman, it's probably why you suddenly switched the topic to that. Don't worry Kafkod, even a zealot like you can find love. If not just pay for the experience, instead of projecting your loneliness on others .

Comment

• If you are the guy running around saying "anyone from 154 to 168" you don't get to dictate weights to opponents who fall within those classes.

That, or you STFU about beating anyone in that weight range.

You don't get to say you will go to 154 for one guy, but then say you can't do 155 for a guy the smaller guy beat.

You don't get to say 168 for these guys but 164 for the best guy at 168.

That isn't the other guys' fault.

That isn't you being "avoided".

That's you playing games...and running away from the greatness you said you wanted to claim.

Comment

Working...
                      X