Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bronze Bomber" Wilder vs prime "Easton Assassin" Holmes: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    The 40's comebacking Holmes would school Wilder and to think Wilder tried to try Holmes as a win for Tyson.

Was watching a great video on Youtube yesterday where even great retired fighters were commending Fury for how he outboxed Wilder, just think just a few weeks ago, Wilder fans were ready to crown him a true ATG if he won Saturday.

Comment

A great time to bump this classic.

Holmes speaking on the current top HW crop.

Comment

Larry would win a UD right now.

Comment

It would be the cooney fight all over again.A late round stoppage of a one armed power puncher.

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say Marchegiano must have clicked the wrong button by accident.

Comment

The fight would never go ahead.. there's no way Holmes would agree to Wilders "no staring at my dint" clause..

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                I think what Shavers did to Holmes below would have finished Wilder and all current Heavyweights:

came back and won the fight.
                It had been a while since I saw this - thanks for posting.

Holmes was a tough SOB - criminally underrated. Very, very few men on this planet could get up after a blow from Shavers like that.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say Marchegiano must have clicked the wrong button by accident.
                  I don't remember what I said here and I'm too lazy to give a ****. Deontay still kicks Lar's ass.

Comment

Different eras! What the Hell kind of question is that? Of course Holmes would win. It's a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
                      It would be the cooney fight all over again.A late round stoppage of a one armed power puncher.
                      Idk. At least Cooney had a consistent punch output and could win some rounds. Wilder just keeps that right ****ed and loaded waiting for that one big shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X