Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bronze Bomber" Wilder vs prime "Easton Assassin" Holmes: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Wilders head didn't move that much. That punch had rabbit written all over it.

If you can't see it I'm not going to waste time showing it to you.

It wasn't intentionally thrown to the back of his head. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      One thing Holmes did was effectively jab to the body often ....wilder gets knocked off balance rather easily by this...still a wonder why no one initiates this tactic and keeps on it ? maybe Washington will read this? lol

Holmes by decision win...wilder may win 3 rnds? but holmes would know what im saying and do it!
      2nd post of the thread sums it up well and is correct about Washington too. Washington won the rounds he jabbed, stopped jabbing...ka-boom!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

It wasn't intentionally thrown to the back of his head. It's that simple.
        Just telling it like I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          2nd post of the thread sums it up well and is correct about Washington too. Washington won the rounds he jabbed, stopped jabbing...ka-boom!
          Wilders going to have problems with lengthy jabbers ,ones who really can fight will defeat him . The hindsight here is Wilder cannot be favored against Holmes since this thread if anyone was actually being truthful . I even gave him maybe 3 rounds to pull that off and i dont even see that now.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Wilders going to have problems with lengthy jabbers ,ones who really can fight will defeat him . The hindsight here is Wilder cannot be favored against Holmes since this thread if anyone was actually being truthful . I even gave him maybe 3 rounds to pull that off and i dont even see that now.
            You don't think Wilder can adjust, and land the right hand?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I legit think Wilders intimidation and KO % had many opponents beat before the bell rang, similar to Iron Mike Tyson. Will be interesting to see how an opponent's body language and confidence is in Wilders next fight that isn't Fury, since after being beat up, he doesn't have the aura of invincibility anymore.

Comment

Holmes by murder, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Fury woulda jumped right up and gone to war.
                  That was almost prescient, man, from back in '17. You hiding a crystal ball somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    That was almost prescient, man, from back in '17. You hiding a crystal ball somewhere?

Wraps just calls em like he sees em.

Comment

Holmes very easily.The contrast in skills isn't even remotely close. I suppose Wilder could get lucky and land a big one like Shavers and Snipes did.However,Larry recovered from those and went on to dominate both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X