Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bronze Bomber" Wilder vs prime "Easton Assassin" Holmes: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilders not getting passed that jab, Holmes beats him and stops him

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      I think what Shavers did to Holmes below would have finished Wilder and all current Heavyweights:

came back and won the fight.
      What I don't understand , never did and never will, IS HOW IN HELL DID HOLMES get up from that Mack truck punch!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        What I don't understand , never did and never will, IS HOW IN HELL DID HOLMES get up from that Mack truck punch!
        The only guy human in history to probably also get up from that punch is Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Or Ali, but then again that punch wasn’t even able to put Ali down if you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Wilders not getting passed that jab, Holmes beats him and stops him
            I try and stay away from the OP on here I’m sure it was some attempt to build Fury up by bigging up Wilder but these threads really are just laughable with these guys. I could see Fury getting by Ali but saying Wilder gets by Holmes now when the man doesn’t even know how to react to a jab really shows who the head cases on here is who voted Wilder .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              I try and stay away from the OP on here I’m sure it was some attempt to build Fury up by bigging up Wilder but these threads really are just laughable with these guys. I could see Fury getting by Ali but saying Wilder gets by Holmes now when the man doesn’t even know how to react to a jab really shows who the head cases on here is who voted Wilder .
              It's just a fair question between two ATGs from different eras. No agendas here.

Comment

It's just a fair question between two ATGs from different eras. No agendas here.
                True your posts have no Fury agenda ever ,so much when one posts an actual event that happened to Fury you try and slander the poster for calling it even though that poster said Wallin wouldn’t win a rematch you brand that poster a worshipper ? Ha

Comment

That is a textbook rabbit punch.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    That is a textbook rabbit punch.
                    In my sig?

Wrong. If the opponent moves their head and you strike the back fo the head, if is not a rabbit punch/ the fault of the fighter who threw the punch.

Comment

In my sig?

Wrong. If the opponent moves their head and you strike the back fo the head, if is not a rabbit punch/ the fault of the fighter who threw the punch.
                      Wilders head didn't move that much. That punch had rabbit written all over it.

If you can't see it I'm not going to waste time showing it to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X