Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Granados Make Weight After Scale Confusion in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    do you got them chicks crying when Ra SHEEEEee lost
    Naw. But she kept that shit up non-stop from round 1-12 :lol

Comment

Yeah, if anything, Broner would've been even lower in weight on the new scale

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He was under on the defective scale. Everybody else was over. Use some common sense. Why would he stick around when he didn't know it was a defective scale? Granados stuck around because he had an hour to drop the extra pound. Stop with the conspiracy theories. I was there and saw the whole thing

This the second weigh in.
        Don't you hear yourself. He weighed in on a scale that was subject to tampering. We are supposed to know his actual weight, not what madam card reader says it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He was under on the defective scale. Everybody else was over. Use some common sense. Why would he stick around when he didn't know it was a defective scale? Granados stuck around because he had an hour to drop the extra pound. Stop with the conspiracy theories. I was there and saw the whole thing

This the second weigh in.
          You owned that guy MC

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Don't you hear yourself. He weighed in on a scale that was subject to tampering. We are supposed to know his actual weight, not what madam card reader says it is.
            You got owned. You need to shut your mouth little man. Motor City Cobra was in the official weighed in.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              You owned that guy MC
              I think he's trolling me Can't wait for the fight tomorrow. That Williams vs. Browne fight gonna be the best fight of the night. Williams was hyped

Comment

I would have raised hell when Broner came in at 146, that scale was WAY off. He only weighs 144 then on a good scale? Eating Nachos and lifting weights? Lets see what he weighs tomorrow. A guy who trained that hard shouldn't put on too much weight.

Comment

I'm not trolling anybody, just fight talk that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Broner made weight on the scale everyone else was weighing in heavy on?

If this is true, that DOES NOT BODE WELL for Granados.

Not at all.

Because that means we have a rarity on our hands: A PREPARED AND FOCUSED Broner.

it was broner's people that bumped the weight of this fight up several lbs a few weeks out from the fight. do not get your hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      thats what supposed to happen, he was tricked to move up to a weight class, they tampered with the scaled trying to drain him. Everything is stacked against him. Its all good. We aint never worried, them dudes can never really **** with mexicans on fair grounds on any level in life. Tomorrow wont be any different hell I will be surprised if broner doesnt die in the ring! WAR GRANADOS!
                      Granados just said he's naturally bigger than Broner.

Broner's not going to die in the ring little girl...calm down.

Comment

Working...
                      X