Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Granados Make Weight After Scale Confusion in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    You can't miss weight if you change the weight limit

Grandos just said he's naturally bigger than Broner....you nazi loving mestizo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Broner

4 division World Champ

Deal with it you greasy barrio dwelling b*tch
      Broner 4 time felon incarcerated jail trash. No place for the semi human blight of humanity fur covered ghetto hood gutter kid Brone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammyholdup View Post
        Broner 4 time felon incarcerated jail trash. No place for the semi human blight of humanity fur covered ghetto hood gutter kid Brone.
        You hates Blacks because a Black mule ****s your squaw mom in a messican Donkey show

You greasy Barrio dwelling roach.

Just keep hoping you don't wind up on the messican side of that wall.

Comment

^^^^^

That's what you need to do.
          man men wish death upon me................

Comment

Grandos just said he's naturally bigger than Broner....you nazi loving mestizo.
            how am i a mestizo? what a ignorant alt, why are you so afraid to post with your real account therealpugilist?

broner is 4 division paper champ, every belt he had was handed to him in a silver plate. he can't hang in there with top competition when he hasn't a significant size/weight advantage.
            Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 02-18-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

You hates Blacks because a Black mule ****s your squaw mom in a messican Donkey show

You greasy Barrio dwelling roach.

Just keep hoping you don't wind up on the messican side of that wall.
              I do not hate anyone but those who are felons and the scum who commit crimes and beat woman and take and sell drugs and car jack cars AND attack innocent men and woman. I also hate the
              druggies and the gang wimps who prey on innocent woman and children in the bowels of the inner cities. I respect decent Americans who obey the laws and live clean role model lives. Let the scum rot away and be locked up in our prisons. God Bless America and the decent clean living Americans. Screw the scum bags and the felons.

Comment

Working...
              X