Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Granados Make Weight After Scale Confusion in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammyholdup View Post
    Broner is disgusting and a vile semi human whatever species broner is from. More of a clown act or circus cartoon buffoon to laugh at. Broner is hated and cheered against to lose.
    Bodes well for the boy's pockets...as long as he can stay focused and keep winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You'll see Granado get ****ed up

That's what you'll see.
      thats what supposed to happen, he was tricked to move up to a weight class, they tampered with the scaled trying to drain him. Everything is stacked against him. Its all good. We aint never worried, them dudes can never really **** with mexicans on fair grounds on any level in life. Tomorrow wont be any different hell I will be surprised if broner doesnt die in the ring! WAR GRANADOS!

Comment

Broner made weight and he was the one who raised the weight limit. Sounds like a serious Broner. Broner should win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          honestly there isn't really a bad seat at Barclays I've been there a couple times
          Naw, I like to be as close as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Broner made weight and he was the one who raised the weight limit. Sounds like a serious Broner. Broner should win by KO.
            First he missed weight and the weight was changed, then he weighed in on a broken scale. He ran out of the building in the middle of the ruckus and never stepped on a sanctioned scale. All I get out of it is Broner is scared enough to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              First he missed weight and the weight was changed, then he weighed in on a broken scale. He ran out of the building in the middle of the ruckus and never stepped on a sanctioned scale. All I get out of it is Broner is scared enough to cheat.
              That's not what happened. Broner weighed 146.5 on the broken scale. Granados, Peterson, and Avaseyan all weighed over the limit on the broken scale. When Lamont and David missed weight they started complaining about the scale and it was a bad scale. All three weighed in again and were on weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                That's not what happened. Broner weighed 146.5 on the broken scale. Granados, Peterson, and Avaseyan all weighed over the limit on the broken scale. When Lamont and David missed weight they started complaining about the scale and it was a bad scale. All three weighed in again and were on weight.
                And Broner left the building. All three except Broner were weighed again. I don't care what Broner weighed on a defective scale. Defective for everybody but Broner, we'll just accept his BS. He never weighed in on a good scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  And Broner left the building. All three except Broner were weighed again. I don't care what Broner weighed on a defective scale. Defective for everybody but Broner, we'll just accept his BS. He never weighed in on a good scale.
                  He was under on the defective scale. Everybody else was over. Use some common sense. Why would he stick around when he didn't know it was a defective scale? Granados stuck around because he had an hour to drop the extra pound. Stop with the conspiracy theories. I was there and saw the whole thing

This the second weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    shady ass broner and his team ****ing with the scaled trying to make grandos drain himself. psssh
                    Yea notice how they said "undisclosed issue." ****ing ****** ass pieces of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Naw, I like to be as close as possible.

do you got them chicks crying when Ra SHEEEEee lost

Comment

Working...
                      X