Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG Was Black American Boxer....... Would He Be More Popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really sure, but would depend on where he was from

A black middleweight, with Golovkin's same career, would've already been **** on for the quality of opposition that he's faced over his decade as a pro fighter.

Base him out of Chicago, or Atlantic City, or Las Vegas, or NYC, or Montreal, etc, and that local audience would've been all the way bought in with him.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Of course he would! You would have all the floturds ball washing him

Comment

Seeing how spence is already p4p on every black guy's list including atlas and he's never faced a top 10 ranked fighter in his weight class then yes he would be p4p number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          A black middleweight, with Golovkin's same career, would've already been **** on for the quality of opposition that he's faced over his decade as a pro fighter.

Base him out of Chicago, or Atlantic City, or Las Vegas, or NYC, or Montreal, etc, and that local audience would've been all the way bought in with him.
          Spence's resume is dog **** and he's p4p in many people's eyes because he's black.

Comment

wilder is american and hes not poplular

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              GGG's dad was Russian. Are Russians not white?

White means whatever you want it to mean, except black, of course. Lol.

I'm not Scandinavian or Germanic, I'm English, of Irish/Scotish descent, with one Ukranian great, great grandad who came to the UK because he was living in Germany when WW2 started and he wanted to get away from the Nazis. I'm still white doe, or so I'm told.
              LoL, yea, you are called as white bcz your people for the ages been mixed into the Germanic races and colonized by, and lived with them, copulated and procreated with them. English ppl are also Germanic, Anglicans and Saxons were brute tribes from Germania who colonized you guys
              White is a racial term, belongs to the one specific race.
              Slavic people don't see themselves as members of the same entity with the white people. Esp. ex-Soviet countries and your lovely Russians definetely seperate themselves from you guys.
              We know Persian/Iranic people and Europeans are from the same origin, (you know Hitler's Aryan race are actually Iranian races) but are they called as whites? No.

Comment

Of course he would be more popular. It would be impossible for him to be less popular than he is now on this forum. He has his own hate club that seem to be here for the sole reason of starting threads trashing him and his fans. I think his haters are all or mostly black. If he were a black American he wouldn't be called lil g or g string and he wouldn't be called a coward for not moving up to 175 to fight Ward. If he were a black American nobody would say he never beat a good fighter in his whole career. Nobody would b*tch and moan about him being in the top 5 pfp. SugarCaneHook, The Real Pugilist and Sugar Ray Curtain would find another guy to start 5 trash threads a day about. Canelo-Maidana would find a new guy to call a coward for not moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Spence's resume is dog **** and he's p4p in many people's eyes because he's black.
                  I'm a white American and I have Spence in my top 10 pfp because of his skills with his fists, not because he is black. He beat Algieri better than Pacquiao did and he beat Bundu better than Thurman did.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    here you go with your victim mentality.wilder is seen by boxing fans as being soft coddled and protected.thurman is loved by everyone he gets no hate
                    Wilder is protected? Sounds like GGG.

Victim mentality? Lol you think I give a **** about NSB's latest black vs white thread trend? I'm calling it like it is.

And clearly I separated the two, Wilder and Thurman. Thurman has record, personality, titles, style, power to be big but isn't a big star and is black.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Seeing how spence is already p4p on every black guy's list including atlas and he's never faced a top 10 ranked fighter in his weight class then yes he would be p4p number 1.
                      It will be harder for Spence getting to consensus top 3 P4P list if after 10 years he's still fighting the opposition GGG is fighting. Spence isn't actually accepted as a top 10 P4P fighter and your absurd comment that every black person has him on their list just shows ignorance. When Mayweather and Pacquiao finally got to top 5 their resumes crapped all over GGG's resume. GGG actually has a lot of favortism from media and writers and hasn't fought an elite fighter. He actually has it easy when it comes to over-praising.

Comment

Working...
                      X