Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Don't Want To Hear Weight Excuses After I Beat Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Open your eyes to the circumstances and quality of opponent, you don't see the difference in Algieri Rios coming up a division to fight Manny straight of loss to Brook going up to MW to fight Golovkin .

Try another stupid comparison that one has no logic behind it.

I just had a look and Manny has fought 17 guys coming of a loss.
    I have my eyes open. People complained for one fight because they don't like Pac. There is logic behind it and it's a double standard even if it's one, two, or twenty.

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Joke of a comparison.... the rest of us must have missed the part where Spence hand picked Brook over somebody else, is there another IBF champion that he can fight at 147 that won his last fight??? Did the guys Manny fought coming off losses have any belts?

Don't spread your stupidity... please!
    It's not stupidity. I've already said I like Spence but you dudes sure love them nuts. Changing the standards for when it suits them. Brook just had his eye all ****ed up and had surgery, has to come down in weight, and had a loss BY KNOCKOUT. You guys are no different than the political neo left/right tards that are a cancer to this country.
    Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 02-15-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Trust me, they will find a way to discredit this win. They ALWAYS do
      Could you please give some examples of Brits discrediting wins when they lose??

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
        I sense a Calzaghe Lacy replay when this happens.
        Spence is going to retire Pacquiao (face planted) if he fights him this year instead of fighting a bum like Jeff Horn. Pacquiao is next after the Brook fight. Spence with a better resume than Golovkin after this year.

Comment

Both are from Jamaicans but I am fully behind Spence. he grew up in a Jamaican household and visit his grandma every Summer it seems.
          War Spence!

Comment

It's not about cutting weight, it's about cutting less weight for one fight and then more weight for another fight. It takes it's toll on the body worse than just cutting to 147 all the time.

Ask RJJ how strong he felt after fighting at LHW in one fight, HW in his next fight and then LHW in the fight after. Guranteed our body will feel different in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              I have my eyes open. People complained for one fight because they don't like Pac. There is logic behind it and it's a double standard even if it's one, two, or twenty.

It's not stupidity. I've already said I like Spence but you dudes sure love them nuts. Changing the standards for when it suits them. Brook just had his eye all ****ed up and had surgery, has to come down in weight, and had a loss BY KNOCKOUT. You guys are no different than the political neo left/right tards that are a cancer to this country.
              Again Spence did not select Brook the way Pac selected Rios, I missed the part where Spence gets to choose who he fights for the IBF title....

It can't be double standards if there's a significant difference in both scenarios. The only cancerous tard here is you.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Again Spence did not select Brook the way Pac selected Rios, I missed the part where Spence gets to choose who he fights for the IBF title....

It can't be double standards if there's a significant difference in both scenarios. The only cancerous tard here is you.
                And I get the belt deal but dudes are making seem like some great test when it's not. It is double standards, you guys just using the belt as an excuse to jump in joy and exaggerate the accomplishmen if he beats Brook. It's as clear as day to see the fanboyism with this fight.

Comment

Those excuses will come. Spence will stop brook. Bookmark this. It will happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post

The fact of fighting a fighter coming off a loss is only relevant to who they lost too and the circumstances of the fight , losing B grade JWWs coming up to your division is vastly different than a WW losing to a great MW in his prime.

Trouble with you guys you are too linear, too stuck inside a railway track, if you want to compare you must compare on the merits of each circumstance not pick one same detail so its all the same, its not all the same .

Manny fought 19 guys coming of loses, Spence has fought 9.
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 02-15-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14;17428194[B
                      ]Both are from Jamaicans [/B]but I am fully behind Spence. he grew up in a Jamaican household and visit his grandma every Summer it seems.
                      War Spence!
                      Interesting tidbit !!

I think its their parents who hail from Jamaica.

May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X