Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Don't Want To Hear Weight Excuses After I Beat Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

170 pounds plus walking weight... wow.

Maybe it's Spence who needs to move up if he is cutting at least 23 pounds each fight.

Comment

Spence will dismantle that operated eye socket of Brook... Brook is not a captain planet.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Kell Brook could've moved up. That's the message Errol Spence Jr. wants boxing fans to remember once he beats Brook on May 20 in Sheffield, England. Brook could've advanced from welterweight (147 pounds) to junior middleweight (154), but according to Spence, the British star's decision to remain at welterweight eliminates any justification for making weight-related excuses.
        [Click Here To Read More]

if Brook loses he immediately moves to 154

you will hear those weight excuses

Comment

I sense a Calzaghe Lacy replay when this happens.

Comment

Dudes that criticized Pac for fighting guys coming off losses and yet they're all up Spence's nuts for this fight. Gee I wonder why?

Comment

Trust me, they will find a way to discredit this win. They ALWAYS do

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Dudes that criticized Pac for fighting guys coming off losses and yet they're all up Spence's nuts for this fight. Gee I wonder why?
                Open your eyes to the circumstances and quality of opponent, you don't see the difference in Algieri Rios coming up a division to fight Manny straight of loss to Brook going up to MW to fight Golovkin .

Try another stupid comparison that one has no logic behind it.

I just had a look and Manny has fought 17 guys coming of a loss.
                Last edited by Reloaded; 02-15-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                  I sense a Calzaghe Lacy replay when this happens.
                  That's what you wish for maricon.

Go pluck your eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Joke of a comparison.... the rest of us must have missed the part where Spence hand picked Brook over somebody else, is there another IBF champion that he can fight at 147 that won his last fight??? Did the guys Manny fought coming off losses have any belts?

Don't spread your stupidity... please!

Comment

No, won't make excuse after fight. We will make them now.
                      Kelly brook is co ing off a loss and beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X