Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: My Father Said No Belfast, Says I'll Get Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Both fighters need to go after some new blood. No need for a trilogy, at least not right away.
    I think a third fight is inevitable however I agree that there's need for it to be the next fight.

Santa Cruz could go to London or perhaps Manchester if his team advise against Belfast?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Nah, that's a complete b*tch move.

Frampton fights him twice in his country then LSC breaks the verbal agreement when it comes time for him to travel?
      uhhhhh....Leo Santa Cruz is Mexican these fights took place in neutral ground and the standard for all mega fights - U.S.A.

Santa Cruz is right, he should not give him a rematch unless its in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicky View Post
        Get a grip ladies, I'm not racist in the slightest. Answering a comment that accused my fellow countrymen of short changing the visiting fighter. If somebody wants to start a negative conversation based on nationality I'll answer with the same tone. Capisci?

Don't bleat on about how Santa Cruz is fighting away from home. Vegas is ~250 (3.5hr drive) miles from LA. Frampton has travelled to America twice and and Vegas is ~5,000 (11hr flight) miles away. Vegas is much more home to LSC that it is Frampton.

The publicised verbal agreement (which both men have publicly acknowledged) which brought Frampton to Vegas in return for an Irish battle should Frampton lose. Dress it up however you like, but LSC is not doing the honourable thing now that he's avenged his loss. He wants it all on his terms. Typical American behaviour!
        Bi@tch PUNK POS!!! LIAR. You called him a wet back (It gets ****)??? You POS FKN LIAR!!!! Like you ain't RACIST!!! I've been too MANY countries so and NONE use that word but in America.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-13-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Get a grip ladies, I'm not racist in the slightest. Answering a comment that accused my fellow countrymen of short changing the visiting fighter. If somebody wants to start a negative conversation based on nationality I'll answer with the same tone. Capisci?

Don't bleat on about how Santa Cruz is fighting away from home. Vegas is ~250 (3.5hr drive) miles from LA. Frampton has travelled to America twice and and Vegas is ~5,000 (11hr flight) miles away. Vegas is much more home to LSC that it is Frampton.

The publicised verbal agreement (which both men have publicly acknowledged) which brought Frampton to Vegas in return for an Irish battle should Frampton lose. Dress it up however you like, but LSC is not doing the honourable thing now that he's avenged his loss. He wants it all on his terms. Typical American behaviour!
          This POS!!!! Says "*******" and FRONTS like he's in another country??? I thought PEDvetkin and his promoter using that BS traces excuse was DUMB??? The ONLY time I hear that SHT was from AMERICANS. And I hear it from black and whites.
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-13-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• ******* (Wet b a c k) ******* (w e t b a c k) And some POS doesn't think that\s RACIST??? GREAT JOB Boxingscene!

Comment

Claiming the Irish would rob him is personal if you're a Mick. You didn't hear Frampton bleating on about getting robbed by wettbaccks in Vegas did ya? LSC should honour the agreement that provided hime with a second bite of the cherry.
              And this RACIST POS needs to be banned.

Comment

• smh at LSC

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  smh at LSC

lol. You gotta admit doe, these guys in the shadow of Rigo, they be pulling stunts like this. LMAO. I could've sworn Leo said he would cross the pond.

They should agree to fight in South Africa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Bi@tch PUNK POS!!! LIAR. You called him a wet back (It gets ****)??? You POS FKN LIAR!!!! Like you ain't RACIST!!! I've been too MANY countries so and NONE use that word but in America.
                    I think you'll find Mexican is a nationality not a race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      ******* (Wet b a c k) ******* (w e t b a c k) And some POS doesn't think that\s RACIST??? GREAT JOB Boxingscene!
                      Maybe he is an Irish leprechaun and knows the term ******* from movies or the Internet. It is racist but we can fire back by calling them Irish putos leprechauns, alcoholiccs, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X