Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Hey Ginger Boy, DiBella just confirmed that your PPV buys are all much lower than advertised. GGG has all the belts, you got nothing except casual Mexicans, the rest of the world is behind GGG. Fair split or get lost and stay the laughing stock of Mexico. All the real Mexican boxingfans already laugh at you and make fun of you.
    This^^^^

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Sure they can refuse it all they want but there is no incentive for Canelo or GBP to offer anything different. BBB side can refuse $15 million flat and instead go make $2-3 million per fight as there are no other big money PPV fights for him. While Canelo can fight a number of different guys and make the majority of the money for the next decade.
    They have no leverage to force what their team thinks is fair. They take what's offered or they don't get the fight.
    All I heard before Cotto is Canelo would never fight ggg, no one would care. That worked out well.

Funny, it's Canelo's side before every fight promising GGG is next. Then when the fight is over, another excuse. I'm not a MW. I wasn't a interim to defend it against glass jawed Khan.

If that were true that GGG had zero leverage, Canelo wouldn't even be fighting GGG. They wouldn't of offered 10 million and then 15 million. You're insane if you think GB wants this fights. If Canelo wasn't getting reamed by his own country's media and seeing his path to the next Floyd stall, they wouldn't be fighting GGG at all.

Truth is, K2 probable realizes it's excuse after excuse with Canelo.

GGG can fight a better fighter, make less but still walk away super rich. It will be Canelo break yet another promise. We don't **** around with GGG if we are red headed Mexicans, that's what we really meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

GGG can fight a better fighter, make less but still walk away super rich. It will be Canelo break yet another promise. We don't **** around with GGG if we are red headed Mexicans, that's what we really meant.
      We're still waiting for him to fight one as good as Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        We're still waiting for him to fight one as good as Canelo.
        Brook is arguably every bit as good as Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Brook is arguably every bit as good as Canelo.
          Golovkin fans bragging about beating a WW

Until Brook does something above 147 no you can't argue that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Golovkin fans bragging about beating a WW

Until Brook does something above 147 no you can't argue that.
            I'm not a Golovkin fan. I think his resume is dog**** and he would lose above 168.

Illegitimate pr*ck.

You're too stupid to understand the context. I said Brook is as good a fighter as Canelo, not a better win. Context, prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              I'm not a Golovkin fan. I think his resume is dog**** and he would lose above 168.

Illegitimate pr*ck.

You're too stupid to understand the context. I said Brook is as good a fighter as Canelo, not a better win. Context, prick.
              As good above 147 is he? What has Brook done above 147 that makes him as good as Canelo?

Comment

• Canelo already gave up his title to the man.. he needs to make this fight more then GGG needs. GgG can still fight bjs

Comment

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                  Canelo already gave up his title to the man.. he needs to make this fight more then GGG needs. GgG can still fight bjs
                  BJS would choose Canelo over Golovkin, anyone would. Canelo is the man with all the options. Cotto is desperate for a rematch. Time for Golovkin to step up.

Comment

• last time i checked GGG was the champion and is expected to KO canola what more do you need to know alvarez is a fraud and a palpable coward

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      He's not asking for more than 15m, he's asking for upside. Could be less, could be more, it's only fair. How do you justify offering upside to scrubs like Khan and Chavez, and none for the biggest fight in boxing?
                      I understand that logic but why not take "short" money (even though it would still be his biggest payday to date) this time and with a victory, guarantee never to be the b side again? At this rate, Canelo won't budge, and GGG is the one who is seeking that legacy defining, big name to shut all his critics up. If the fight doesn't happen, it will hurt GGG a lot more that Canelo in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                      X