Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    I chose to believe what Schafer, Arum, Marquez and others have said about the flat fee. I chose to believe that GGG's team AS WELL AS Canelo's team knows what is best for their fighter and what happens is beyond the understanding of anyone here, including you. And if they settle on a flat fee or a split, that is a reality that has nothing to do with what people think here is fair or not or what will happen. That is what I choose to believe. You are not inside of Canelo or GGG's team and neither am I so whatever agreement they land on if they do - it is what it is, fair or not.
    great point! So what we do know is that Canelo and his team have offered him a fight contract, and the contract is yet to be signe by triple b side! F.uck the money terms we as fans just want the fight! So why is bbb not signing???? Quack!?

Comment

• I think it's risk reward. I tend to agree with Canelo's position but not for the stated reasons. I think that there's a good chance that Canelo is not the same fighter after he fights GGG, so it has to be worth it to him to take the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        $15 million is more than Golovkin deserves, if we're being honest. He's not going to get that amount anywhere else.

Just take the money and beat Canelo. Then you can demand more.
        Completely agree.

Comment

• honestly i don't even want to see this fight anymore..i want golovkin vs degale and the charlo guy that knocked out williams vs canelo. ****k canelo he never fought a top 5 guy in his division

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Completely agree.
            He's not asking for more than 15m, he's asking for upside. Could be less, could be more, it's only fair. How do you justify offering upside to scrubs like Khan and Chavez, and none for the biggest fight in boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
              Canelo you are a disgrace to all Mexicans, you ****in TWAT..
              I'm gonna say your a disgrace! I'm Mexican and I support Canelo 100%.
              **** little g. If he wants the fight them take the 15 million. If not then go back to fighting cab drivers.
              And for all you Mexicans that don't support Canelo... **** you! Your a bunch of lames who would run from a real fight! Especially the paisas from south of the border. **** you! You punks are weak!
              I'm proud to be Mexican but you lames make all Mexicans look bad so **** off!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                **** little g. If he wants the fight them take the 15 million. If not then go back to fighting cab drivers.
                And for all you Mexicans that don't support Canelo... **** you! Your a bunch of lames who would run from a real fight! Especially the paisas from south of the border. **** you! You punks are weak!
                They ain't MexiCAN we both know that. LATINANAL is a FKN DR or worse. And the other bi@tch isn't sht but a sell out.

Comment

• Hey you wall who know so much about money splitting in boxing, and about boxing in general. Why don't you just win 4 belts in the MW division, and then take Canelo's offer? Till that happens leave it to GGG to decide what is best for him.

Comment

• De la Hoya is the one who said if it was two years ago it'd be 90/10

Two years later this September, K2 isn't bowing.

Good for them, **** Canelo.

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    great point! So what we do know is that Canelo and his team have offered him a fight contract, and the contract is yet to be signe by triple b side! F.uck the money terms we as fans just want the fight! So why is bbb not signing???? Quack!?
                    K2 sent a counter offer that's fair as hell. Why isn't Canelo signing.

Likely the same reason Canelo vacated his title when faced with fighting ggg.

They wanted 70/30 then, now it's 60/40

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Yea, **** them for turning on a guy who spent years saying he's different then Floyd only to start acting like Floyd and even citing him when questioned on it.

Canelo vacated the green belt. If you're Mexican, then you know why that doesn't fly.

Comment

• And that's why Lil g is going to be seen as not wanting the fight.

Even a casual fan will be able to see that you take the 15M, beat Canelo the way everyone says you are supposed to, and make all sorts of cash as a bonafide star in your own right afterwards.

It is that simple.

This is not going to go down the way a lot of Lil g fans think it will.

The narrative is changing...

Comment

Working...
                      X