Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer in their prime would never lose to another fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Against another primed boxer? There's been alot of duck's in recent memory for me...but tito at welterweight was unbeatable. He fought almost everyone worth mentioning(except quartey).

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      I didn't say his resume was great, i'm saying that there wasn't an active ATG after Vitali fought Lewis.
      look at what i was replying to

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Nobody touches Roy in his prime an I mean no one. I mean that literally no one touches him. There are fighters that I have an immense amount of respect for that accomplished more (arguably),have more respect universally but there is no one Ive ever seen in a boxing ring that could do what he could do. He would have beat all the all time greats from mw to lhw with relative ease and he would have believe it or not beat all the smaller heavyweight champions easily. He would have ran into trouble with the giants and he would have had serious issues with a young Ali when he was prime, he would have pot shotted the Ali that Frazier fought all night to a shut out.

He is a pitiful joke now and it breaks my heart but it doesnt change what he was in the nineties. People dont realize it but he stopped knocking people out when he was fully capable of it because he was afraid of hurting them. What happened to Gerald McClellan effected him greatly. He has stayed way too long and there is a generation of boxing fans that have no idea what it was like to watch him live and in his prime. We will never see anything like him again i dont think but one can hope.
        I'm one of Roy's biggest fans, but you've exaggerated.

Comment

roy jones!

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
            I'm one of Roy's biggest fans, but you've exaggerated.
            lol, and more than a little bit.

Comment

RJJ, Roberto Duran from first SRL fight was too much for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Wlad from 2006-2012 would beat any heavyweight
                hit Klitschko on the chin, and he still folds over, regardless of the year you point out.

Comment

No prime boxer in history could remain undefeated against every opponent....if they fought all the competition that was available to them.
                  If a boxer fights often enough, he WILL be defeated. The level of talent and ability amongst fighters at the very top level of the sport is very minimal. The assumption that anyone in invincible is completely ridiculous. Even if an all time great boxer was fighting tomato cans he would eventually get hit by something that would stop him or he would run into a mediocre talent that had immense tenacity, toughness and will power.....Boxers are humans, not machines and definitely NOT super heroes.

Comment

Adrian broner at lightweight,did you see the way he toyed with the mighty rock know as gavin rees

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Ali was better in the 70's than the 60's. I know you will argue this but even ali admitted he was stronger and a more placement puncher with better ring IQ and thats because he was. Ali was lucky on two occasions in the 60's by far less fighters.
                      Wow this is dumb, a blind man and his dog knows alis prime is the latter of the 60's he was sharp and moved unlike anything the heavyweight division had or has ever seen and still had the same chin,his weakness in some fights was toying with fighters and giving them chances like cooper

A ready and focused ali like the one that fought listen beats every heavyweight thats ever exsisted

Comment

Working...
                      X