Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer in their prime would never lose to another fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which boxer in their prime would never lose to another fighter?

My money's on Brian Sutherland. Undefeated in street fighting.

My money is on Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Wlad from 2006-2012 would beat any heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Wlad from 2006-2012 would beat any heavyweight
        Without a strong inside game? I don't think so! Once you get past his straight right hand, jab and left hook! he is very vulnerable, too fighters who where physical strong enough to negate his holding! Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, Riddick Bowe would all beat him in my opinion....

But yes! Wladimir Kiltschko from that time period would probably beat 90% of the heavyweight's in history! to negate his style was not easy.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-11-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Without a strong inside game? I don't think so! Once you get past his straight right hand, jab and left hook! he is very vulnerable.
          During that time he fought two great inside fighters (Haye and Chagaev) they couldn't get on the inside, I don't see any other fighter getting on the inside, even the very strong Povetkin couldn't get on the inside of a past prime Wlad

Comment

During that time he fought two great inside fighters (Haye and Chagaev) they couldn't get on the inside, I don't see any other fighter getting on the inside, even the very strong Povetkin couldn't get on the inside of a past prime Wlad
            David Haye is not a inside fighter, he is a ambush fighter! his style is not concentrated upon inside fighting! Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and Riddick Bowe where immense inside fighters! sometimes Riddick Bowe as a big man, would not even bother to keep his distance! (Because he was that good on the inside!)....

I just think once you get past Wladimir Kiltschko's three main weapons? he has no choice but to wrestle you! that may work against weaker fighters. But guys like Lennox lewis and Evander Holyfield where really strong fighters....

Povetkin is decent fighter, but his movement and legs are average. Vitali Kiltschko was probably more of a complete fighter, in comparison to his younger brother! its just that Wladimir Kiltschko seemed to perfect his three main weapons more effectively! (The Jab, Straight Right Hand and Left Hook! and then wrestle)....
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-11-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

The answer to this thread is Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                  The answer to this thread is Roy Jones Jr.
                  /end thread

Comment

Mike Tyson 1986 to 1989

Comment

Working...
                    X