Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer in their prime would never lose to another fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    David Haye is not a inside fighter, he is a ambush fighter! his style is not concentrated upon inside fighting!
    David Haye an inside fighter. Sadiq is one of the funniest posters we have around here.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I'm not saying ALi wasnt great in the 70s, he just wasnt prime. If you think he was you just dont know what Ali was like in the 60s. Plain as day.

I wont go over it again.
      "Im stronger now than the day i retired, i think im a much better fighter now" Ali. 1970

@23:23

There is nothing to go over anyone who TRULY studies footage and watches Ali will know he was better in the 70's ...running around the ring doesnt dictate a better fighter,a better fighter also has better punching and uses ring Iq and has better physical atributes....boxing 101!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Ali was not better in the 70's.The legs to move for 15 rounds were not there. Now show me where Ali said he was better in the 70's. I'll wait.
        Dont wait to long!!!!!!!!!

Comment

<--------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            <--------------------
            RJJ is my final answer.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              His adjustments were to never fight another ATG
              Can you tell me the name of ONE ATG that was active and in his prime after 2004?.

Comment

People here are saying that X fighter can't be picked because he lost in his prime despite some of them losing by injuries, lack of training and long layoffs.
                Vitali Klitschko is one of the toughest guys to beat H2H in heavyweight with Tyson, Lennox and a prime fleet footed Muhammad Ali.
                Ricardo Lopez wouldn't be beaten by anyone in his division.
                I think only Carbajal and Gonzales could beat each other in their primes.
                A prime Jones from 160-168 is one of the toughest guys to beat.
                Cruiserweight is in the best time in the history of the division, but until i see what these guys are capable of i don't think any cruiser could beat Holyfield.
                At 154 i don't pick more than 5 fighters to beat Hearns and the same applies to Tszyu and Pryor at 140 and Duran and Whitaker at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  RJJ is my final answer.
                  Nobody touches Roy in his prime an I mean no one. I mean that literally no one touches him. There are fighters that I have an immense amount of respect for that accomplished more (arguably),have more respect universally but there is no one Ive ever seen in a boxing ring that could do what he could do. He would have beat all the all time greats from mw to lhw with relative ease and he would have believe it or not beat all the smaller heavyweight champions easily. He would have ran into trouble with the giants and he would have had serious issues with a young Ali when he was prime, he would have pot shotted the Ali that Frazier fought all night to a shut out.

He is a pitiful joke now and it breaks my heart but it doesnt change what he was in the nineties. People dont realize it but he stopped knocking people out when he was fully capable of it because he was afraid of hurting them. What happened to Gerald McClellan effected him greatly. He has stayed way too long and there is a generation of boxing fans that have no idea what it was like to watch him live and in his prime. We will never see anything like him again i dont think but one can hope.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    Can you tell me the name of ONE ATG that was active and in his prime after 2004?.
                    well there you go..look at his comp after Lewis...

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      well there you go..look at his comp after Lewis...
                      I didn't say his resume was great, i'm saying that there wasn't an active ATG after Vitali fought Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                      X