Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    That were obviously fixing the fight, you didn't notice The outrage?
    I thought the outrage was how many so called boxing fan boys wanted Ward to lose when they're apparently impartial.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      So kov landed a jab while ward clowned him....that's not the basis of winning a round....ward controlled most of round ten....y'all were just reaching for straws , something the give kov Cuz after round 6 he was getting dominated.... Learn how to score rounds bro...commentary don't win rounds

how did he control ruond 10? how did kov get dominated after round 6 when he clearly won 4 roudns and the other 2 were super close. you are trying to create something that isn't really there. the illusion that the fight was somehow close just because the judges got it wrong. punches tell a different story. kov was in control throughout. he not only landed more but also higher quality punches in most the rounds so all he needs is qualified judges which is hard to get in this sport.

Comment

.....do you......nope....its OK .....maybe GGG will man up and get rid of ward for you....vwahahahaha

Where were you when we had a thread scoring the fight?

What are some things kov can do to ko ward or beat him clearly in rematch? That's the point of this thread...fight 1 is over
        i was watching it with friends, sorry i didnt have my laptop on. And to answer your question, nothing. He cant win. Wards too crafty to get knocked out, and if it goes to the scorecards, ward wins by default.

Comment

ward hurt a lot of feelings, why cant these "boxing fans" say what kov can do to win? the fight was super close what can kov do next time to make it a wide UD?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Which rounds were they ? I'll watch them now.
            10 and 12.......

Comment

So kov landed a jab while ward clowned him....that's not the basis of winning a round....ward controlled most of round ten....y'all were just reaching for straws , something the give kov Cuz after round 6 he was getting dominated.... Learn how to score rounds bro...commentary don't win rounds
              So now you flip flopping ward lost the 10th and You just admitted it now he didn't? haha fuccin clowns man

I'm sorry must of missed the clowning while ward was getting his head snapped back 😂

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                I don't remember Ward doing much of anything in the fight but whatever you say.
                What fight did you watch....kov got dominated past round 5....

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  I thought the outrage was how many so called boxing fan boys wanted Ward to lose when they're apparently impartial.
                  I didn't care for ward going into the fight I never said anything bad about him I actually thought he would win if he survived but he didn't and you could see the look of defeat on his face after the final bell and the way he has handled everything post fight is just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    10 and 12.......
                    Round ten I strongly disagree with as evidenced already, and all three judges too.

Round 12 I'll watch again and see if Kovalev has a case as I think I previously had it a Ward round. I'll break the round down when I come back on ScottWeiland

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

how did he control ruond 10? how did kov get dominated after round 6 when he clearly won 4 roudns and the other 2 were super close. you are trying to create something that isn't really there. the illusion that the fight was somehow close just because the judges got it wrong. punches tell a different story. kov was in control throughout. he not only landed more but also higher quality punches in most the rounds so all he needs is qualified judges which is hard to get in this sport.
                      .....for the umpteenth time

WHAT CAN KOV DO DIFFERENTLY to win the rematch

Its been 8 pages and I'm the only one who posted a game plan

Are y'all boxing fans are crybaby?

Comment

Working...
                      X