Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if kov lost round 10 he lost every round but roudn 2. 11-1 ward. maybe get a lucky ko but besides that ward dominated him in every important category: not getting ko'd, imaginary comebacks, mental fatigue factor, adjustments. clean punches is the only thing kov won. its pathetic it really is

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      I had Kov winning by 1 point but Kov has to be more concistent. Ward boxed very nicely to make a comeback. Still, like ALOT of people I had Kov winning because of the KD. Cutting off the ring more and working that power jab would be a great start. Hope this rematch happens so we can have a clear winner.

PS: the question is good, but why r u so insecure and have to try to insult people wgo thought Kov won. Does that bother u that much? Does it bother u that some people like GGG? It was a thread abt Kov and u had to bring up GGG.. why?
      Thanks for answering the question... Shouldn't have taken 10+ pages and so many tears

I asked a simple question...I'm not the fighters so how could I be insecure Lol....sad attempt @ trolling bro...I brought up GGG Cuz his fans jumped on kovalev's dick Cuz they wanted to see ward lose

May not apply to you but they know who they are. ..many didn't mention kov until a fight with ward was in the horizon

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        you are unbiased then you say he initiated every clinch when there's tons of video of ward initiating clinches and grabbing one of kovalev's arms and hitting with the other? remember when ward tried to tackle kov in the third...that wasn't a clinch though it was a tackle semantics! just watch the video i posted and you can see ward is locking up kovs arms as much or more

truth is they were both clinching at different points. ward was trying to work his usual hold and hit strategy and kov was trying to stop him from doing it so he clinched.
        I'll watch again, but their is absolutely no hiding from the fact Kovalev wanted no part of Ward's superior inside work, it dont take an unbiased eye to work that out.

Their you are admitting Kovalev used an illegal tactic to nullify Ward, something you bemoan and begrudge Ward in fact uses ! That's some real hypocrite shyt right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Thanks for answering the question... Shouldn't have taken 10+ pages and so many tears

I asked a simple question...I'm not the fighters so how could I be insecure Lol....sad attempt @ trolling bro...I brought up GGG Cuz his fans jumped on kovalev's dick Cuz they wanted to see ward lose

May not apply to you but they know who they are. ..many didn't mention kov until a fight with ward was in the horizon
          Superb post. Especially the last sentence, these guys became instant Kovalev fans when they realised he was the go to guy to derail any or further talk of Ward vs GGG, a sheer desperation to see Ward lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Superb post. Especially the last sentence, these guys became instant Kovalev fans when they realised he was the go to guy to derail any or further talk of Ward vs GGG, a sheer desperation to see Ward lose.
            Check.......mate

Comment

I'll watch again, but their is absolutely no hiding from the fact Kovalev wanted no part of Ward's superior inside work, it dont take an unbiased eye to work that out.

Their you are admitting Kovalev used an illegal tactic to nullify Ward, something you bemoan and begrudge Ward in fact uses ! That's some real hypocrite shyt right there.
              i don't agree since kov was landing his own shots on the inside to the head and body and even hurt ward so if he wanted no part he would have just clinched and waited to reset, and ward wanted no part of kovs superior outside and medium work and thats where 90 percent of the fight took place but ward won according to you...hmmm

yes he used an illegal tactic to nullify ward's illegal tactics. who is at fault...the guy who is doing it first or second...

Comment

• What a ******ed thread, OP is a clown.

Comment

told you guys he had no answer for the inside game and was going to be out of his element

all this bellyaching about ward clinching pre fight and it was Kov with the head lock diet

yall fake kov fans....GGG fans that wanted kov to rid you of your nemesis ward. Im a real kov fan and still respect him, i realize he gave the fight away because he had no answer for inside game and the counter jabs...stopped cutting off ring as well

time to take responsibility and adjust or have to take L #2

what can JDJ and another trainer teach him to beat WARD convincingly and clearly.

Weird?? Kovalev won the fight. Only boxers that lost to ward or general nuthggers had it for Ward. WHy do you think Andre son of GIFT ward has not signed for the rematch yet? H knows he cannot hurt Kovalev, kovalev coming for him

Comment

Check.......mate
                    wild speculation is check mate? you might have a job in the trump administration. now lets all pay our respects to those killed in the bowling green massacre.

Comment

Kovlev won. The world knows it.----MOve on

Comment

Working...
                      X