Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think WK beats Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad is chinny, gunshy and old. I dont think he ever beat a heavyweight in his career as good as Joshua. Love to know how anyone can seriously come to the conclusion that an already clearly badly ageing champion who got outclassed 18 months ago by a pretty average Tyson Fury is suddenly going to turn back the clock after being inactive for all this time against a far more dangerous fighter than Fury. Wlad will try not to engage AJ for fear of getting sparked and will fight a negative fight, wont save him though he will look no better than the last 2 of Joshua's opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Explodes in your face ? Jesus Christ ! Dude this ain't some gay **** flick, AJ has been 'exploding on faces of the likes of Whyte and Molina absolute D level scrubs Arthur Szpilka would beat these guys, Wlad does have a defence, you are aware right ?
      I will sit back and watch these idiots go gaga over AJ based on his last opponents.. 29th April when the boss wins, see the same set changing the tune..

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I will sit back and watch these idiots go gaga over AJ based on his last opponents.. 29th April when the boss wins, see the same set changing the tune..
        I remember when it was Price and before that Chisora. Try to read that without laughing...

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          wlad beating aj should not be a surprise for anybody. Wlad is an atg.

Thing is, I think Wlads inactivity and age will play into AJs fast improving hands.
          Would be a pretty big upset if WK won the fight. Fury hit Wlad, Joshua is gonna make him regret taking the fight after 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogey View Post
            Will be a 2-3 round massacre poor old Wlad is in a world of trouble here. Against a man just as big and strong, and with equal reach he fights a man with all the tools to nullify his jab, grab and lean tactics. Even a prime Wlad would be in the brown stuff against AJ, this faded version will be blown away and pretty quickly. Ultimately at no point in his career would Wlad's suspect mandible stand up to the kind of power Joshua brings, so not sure how anyone thinks an aging slowing version of Wlad has a snowball in hell's chance. This fight will be a huge anti-climax, and in the aftermath all we will hear is how did anyone seriously think that Wlad so old and bad he lost to Tyson Fury 18 months ago while barely throwing a punch really had a chance against a young monstrous punching lion like Joshua.
            Matchroom casual alert!!!

Joshua is made for Wladimir, mark my words. All these clowns claiming that Joshua will just steam in and starch him don't have a clue. Wlad's excellent footwork and defence will negate Joshua's early aggression, and when Wlad starts jabbing his face to bits, it will only be a matter of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Joshua is made for Wladimir, mark my words. All these clowns claiming that Joshua will just steam in and starch him don't have a clue. Wlad's excellent footwork and defence will negate Joshua's early aggression, and when Wlad starts jabbing his face to bits, it will only be a matter of time.
              Put your points where your mouth is. All your points. I'll triple you, if WK wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                Would be a pretty big upset if WK won the fight. Fury hit Wlad, Joshua is gonna make him regret taking the fight after 3.
                In what way would it be a big upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  In what way would it be a big upset?
                  Well the odd-makers have Joshua a 3-1 favourite. So that's already a pretty big upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

hahaha casual i aint, I am 50 years old been a boxing fan since the 70s and have watched fights all over the world. I wonder how many of you self appointed proper fans even recognise the legend in my avatar. Anyway enough of the childish stuff, I just see the obvious which is a hungry young power puncher against an aged chinny ex champion who has not thrown a punch in a 18 months and lets be fair barely even threw one then, only ends one way. All you lot dismissing people as casuals because they dont share you deluded belief in Wlad turning back time to overcome Joshua sound more like the part timers. I am old enough to remember what happens when Wlad gets hit hard by big punchers, many of you were probably too young to remember, but it aint pretty and make no mistake Joshua will hit him and the light will go out in Wlad's long and respected career.
                    Last edited by hogey; 02-15-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Well the odd-makers have Joshua a 3-1 favourite. So that's already a pretty big upset.
                      The odd makers are ridiculous if that's true. Anyway it'll get closer as time grows near.

But betting odds alone do not set up an upset. We have to look t the reality of it and no one who understands boxing would count out Wlad or have him as a massive underdog.

Comment

Working...
                      X